Jealous butcher killed mom, 4 kids because they had ‘too much’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jealous butcher killed mom, 4 kids because they had ‘too much’

An illegal Chinese immigrant, bitter over his failure to achieve the American dream, repaid his cousin’s kindness by butchering the man’s wife and four young children, cops said Sunday. Mingdong Ch…

They had “too much.”

The maniac who butchered a Brooklyn mom and her four young kids confessed that he did it because he was jealous of their way of life, a police source told The Post on Sunday.

“The family had too much. Their income (and) lifestyle was better than his,” the source said.

The bloody suspect was caught holding the kitchen knife he used during the Saturday night rampage inside the Sunset Park apartment where he had been staying with the victims, the source added.

Ming Dong Chen, 25, an illegal alien from China, was nabbed as he fled out the front door by two detectives who happened to be investigating a robbery pattern nearby when they heard a radio report about a domestic dispute involving a knife and responded to the scene, the source said.

Inside, cops found a house of horrors in which all five victims were hacked to death and one — a 1-year-old boy — was decapitated, the source said.
    The as-yet unidentified suspect is a cousin of the dead woman’s husband and a transient with a Chicago address who arrived at their home about a week ago, police sources said.

He showed “no remorse” when he confessed both on video and in writing, a source said.

But he became violent at one point during questioning at the 66th Precinct station house, punching a detective while cuffed to a table by one of his hands, a source said.
    Earlier, he also threw a pair of eyeglasses at a sergeant who serves as a Chinese-language interpreter, then kicked the table and knocked the sergeant to the ground, the source said.

Police have identified the victims as mother Qiao Zhen Li, 37, and her children: William Zhuo, 1; Kevin Zhuo, 5; Amy Zhuo, 7; and Linda Zhuo, 9.
    The mom’s sister “walked into the apartment while it was all going on and ran out and called 911,” another source said.

A distraught cousin of the dead mom said she had met the suspect in the past, describing him as a “crazy” man who works as a cook who can’t hold down a job and had lived on and off with the victims in the past.

“He’s lazy. He doesn’t work too hard,” Gao Yun, 29, said after stumbling on the crime scene Sunday morning and breaking down in sobs after learning about the Saturday night bloodbath.

“The guy is crazy,” Yun added, twirling her index finger next to her right temple.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Wow, that's horrible.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I hope he fies
      "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Anyone want to remind me again why illegal immigration isn't an issue?
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          Anyone want to remind me again why illegal immigration isn't an issue?
          Because Liberals.
          "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
            I hope he fies
            I see what you did there..

But unfortunately he'll live for a long time on NY taxpayer money since their state supreme court ruled it unconstitutional.

Comment

It's getting to be crunch time and evil is taking every opportunity it can these days. Incidents like this are becoming a regular thing.

Comment

Blame the knife.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                  I see what you did there..

But unfortunately he'll live for a long time on NY taxpayer money since their state supreme court ruled it unconstitutional.
                  But it's cheaper than it would be to kill him111

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                    Blame the knife.
                    Now wait a minute there....if the knife hadn’t had a handle...he wouldn’t have been able to get that type of leverage...

Horrible story, especially with the kids involved and that poor 1 year old boy, I can’t imagine being an officer and walking in on that.

That man would not die quickly in my hands.
                    Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

"Mass stabbing by semi-automatic professional grade murdering utensil"

Comment

Man. How could you let him live? Cop shoulda said he came at him. The one time a cop lies should be times like this
                        WH

Comment

Time to ban every scary looking knife with a black handle.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

5 down, 1.4B to go.

Comment

Working...
                            X