Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos the best traffic lawyer in brownsville/south padre?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos the best traffic lawyer in brownsville/south padre?

Got an old ticket that i thought was taken care of but just got a notice that i'll have a warrant out within 10 days if i dont contact them and pay my fine.

What are my chances of getting off when the state trooper wrote down the wrong:

Car make model
    License plate.
    Posted speed?

Just want someones opinion on a good lawyer down their or if anyone has a good experience with one.

From my experience you actually have a pretty good chance. You just have to go to court to show the technicalities. Or, pay the fine.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

ya it was when i was down their 2 years ago and I went to court the judge offered to adjust the ticket to $10 dollars less

Comment

Pay the fine, be done with it.
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
          Got an old ticket that i thought was taken care of but just got a notice that i'll have a warrant out within 10 days if i dont contact them and pay my fine.

What are my chances of getting off when the state trooper wrote down the wrong:

Car make model
          License plate.
          Posted speed?

Just want someones opinion on a good lawyer down their or if anyone has a good experience with one.
          A hispanic one

Comment

Working...
          X