Neighborhood fires cops, hires private security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    At my old condo there was always an off duty officer that did patrols, that we paid for in our dues. Most of the time his ass was fucking off in the rec room while my car was getting broken in to, or yelling at people to get out of the hot tub 15 minutes before the curfew for it. Worthless sacks of shit.
    I hear ya, and I know of companies that do apartment/residential security. The article did not indicate a private company or anything. It's made to sound like the police are charging extra for security.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
      Do they look and sound like police? Lol
      Do police just stand around and flirt with our receptionists and park on the 4th floor of the parking garages or in the back of the parking lot asleep all day?

Then yes, they do look and sound like like police.
      "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Neighborhood fires cops, hires private security

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
        Very true. And VERY frustrating. That isn't on our end. That's the DA's and shister defensive attorneys to thank for that. When a criminal u arrested is let off easy or given a weak bond/sentence, it hits us beat cops... We worked hard to find and put that individual in jail but only to let some smartass attorney (or dumbass DA) set em free. As a rookie cop, u learn quickly to not let that stuff bother too much... It happens a lot and u can't let that ruin ur day/week/month/year. Its almost comical what has to be said in front of a bunch a jurors to get them on the defense side or against the popo.
        No money to keep people locked up or space.

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
          Do police just stand around and flirt with our receptionists and park on the 4th floor of the parking garages or in the back of the parking lot asleep all day?

Then yes, they do look and sound like like police.
          If they double park while writing tickets for people double parking, speed through town while in normal clothes with their work uniform on a hanger in the back, holding a cup of coffee in one hand and a cell in the other, then they look like cops
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
          X