X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
    Meth reference?
    Yeah, more or less.

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
      Meth reference?

Car guy street cred revoked.

Comment

Pre-birthday dinner with my Dad tonight, flying back to Sacramento in the morning, costume party with Tanya tomorrow night, and then heading down to Yosemite Sunday morning.

Looks like I'll have just missed the local Halloween suare by a few hours, y'all have fun.

Comment

First time pulling off the valve cover so I can inspect the chain and valves on this used Toyota I bought......a year ago. that's long overdue

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            Going to a wedding, maybe try to demolish my wife's downstairs.
            I already demolished it a couple times, good luck.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Cleaning and cleaning, and maybe a little more cleaning. Then having some friends over tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                "Even my worse piece of pussy, was still pretty damn good!" ~BOOSTED32V
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Looks like the "IN" crowd is having a party again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    "Even my worse piece of pussy, was still pretty damn good!" ~BOOSTED32V
                    I enjoyed breaking down her back door as well.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      That's OK. I got a case of Corona and the O channel on my cable. I'll never feel left out.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                        I don't think you know the definition, here is what I am talking about:

de·mol·ish

/diˈmäliSH/

verb

verb: demolish; 3rd person present: demolishes; past tense: demolished; past participle: demolished; gerund or present participle: demolishing

pull or knock down (a building).

This is what you are thinking of:

dis·ap·point

/ˌdisəˈpoint/

verb

verb: disappoint; 3rd person present: disappoints; past tense: disappointed; past participle: disappointed; gerund or present participle: disappointing

fail to fulfill the hopes or expectations of (someone).

"I have no wish to disappoint everyone by postponing the visit"

synonyms: let down, fail, dissatisfy, dash someone's hopes; More

upset, dismay, sadden, disenchant, disillusion, shatter someone's illusions, disabuse

"I'm sorry to have disappointed you"

antonyms: please, satisfy

prevent (hopes or expectations) from being realized.

Comment

I think they got it with "pull" and "knock down"

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                            I don't think you know the definition, here is what I am talking about:

de·mol·ish

/diˈmäliSH/

verb

verb: demolish; 3rd person present: demolishes; past tense: demolished; past participle: demolished; gerund or present participle: demolishing

pull or knock down (a building).

This is what you are thinking of:

dis·ap·point

/ˌdisəˈpoint/

verb

verb: disappoint; 3rd person present: disappoints; past tense: disappointed; past participle: disappointed; gerund or present participle: disappointing

fail to fulfill the hopes or expectations of (someone).

"I have no wish to disappoint everyone by postponing the visit"

synonyms: let down, fail, dissatisfy, dash someone's hopes; More

upset, dismay, sadden, disenchant, disillusion, shatter someone's illusions, disabuse

"I'm sorry to have disappointed you"

antonyms: please, satisfy

prevent (hopes or expectations) from being realized.
                            yeah, that's why I dont have threesomes. Im not trying to have two chicks pissed off at at me at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by baron View Post
                              yeah, that's why i dont have threesomes. Im not trying to have two chicks pissed off at at me at the same time.
                              lol

You got me good though, it took me a minute to figure out what I wanted to respond with.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                You to can have an invitation, newbs and their wives are sometimes invited. You want in, send me a PM I'll see what I can do...
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X