Rock disposal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock disposal

I have a bunch of rocks and landscaping stones in my garage from the previous owner and I have no use for them. Anyone know where I can dispose of them?

Craigslist
    "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

It's not anything that someone would want. It's not enough to actually do something with and there's also rocks that were possibly from the foundation repair

Comment

Pm sean88gt, he smokes rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by gonzo View Post
          It's not anything that someone would want. It's not enough to actually do something with and there's also rocks that were possibly from the foundation repair
          Seriously, if you put an add in the free section for stones and rocks leftovers, give your address, and put them out by the curb, they will disappear.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
            Pm sean88gt, he smokes rocks.
            and poles as well.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Throw them at Mexicans
              Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                Pm sean88gt, he smokes cocks.
                Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                  and poles as well.
                  Damnit ....

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                    Seriously, if you put an add in the free section for stones and rocks leftovers, give your address, and put them out by the curb,
                    they will disappear.
                    This

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                    Throw them at Mexicans
                    I like this idea
                    "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

I got lava rock that I couldn't/can't give away, so I've been putting a wheelbarrow full in the garbage once a week.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        I got lava rock that I couldn't/can't give away, so I've been putting a wheelbarrow full in the garbage once a week.
                        This. I did it with a shit load of bricks at our new house. The builder decided it was a good idea to leave over 1 pallet of bricks in the garage... I disposed of a load every Monday until it was a manageable sized stash to keep.

At my old house, I had landscaping rocks (lava and those white marble rocks) I no longer wanted, so I dug a big old fucken hole in the back yard and buried them. A little left over dirt was just spread out thinly over the yard is a few areas.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                          This. I did it with a shit load of bricks at our new house. The builder decided it was a good idea to leave over 1 pallet of bricks in the garage... I disposed of a load every Monday until it was a manageable sized stash to keep.
                          Although I understand that they likely took up more space than you would have liked, it would have been cool to use them to build an outside kitchen on the patio, and / or some planters and shit, that matched the house.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            Although I understand that they likely took up more space than you would have liked, it would have been cool to use them to build an outside kitchen on the patio, and / or some planters and shit, that matched the house.
                            Or when some dipshit hits your mailbox and takes off......

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              LOL, actually, a planter was built, between the garage door and front patio!

Comment

Working...
                              X