Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

aledo wins 91 to 0 and is acused of bullying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Western Hills is 0-7. The scores for their first three games were...

61-7
    62-10
    63-0

Looks like they've been 'bullied' multiple times this season. That's what happens when you suck.

Comment

Originally posted by blownragtop View Post
      Western Hills is 0-7. The scores for their first three games were...

61-7
      62-10
      63-0

Looks like they've been 'bullied' multiple times this season. That's what happens when you suck.
      Sounds about right. Or maybe they just straight sux
      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

This situation about this being a bullying issue is complete horse shit. Aledo coach, I believe, did everything he thought could be done to ease the scoring. I believe I read also he conferred with western hills coach to see what he wanted to do about getting the game over with quickly. Hence the running clock and no pass plays. I guess the aledo coach could have suited his 1st team defense in FW western hills uniforms to make it's more competitive.
        and it sounds like the aledo players conducted themselves in a positive way during and after the game. which is a direct reflection on the players and coaches for these kids. I did not read of the Aledo players talking any kind of trash to the western hills players.

as for the father who filed the complaint I would be embarrassed if he were my father.
        sigpic

Comment

If the Aledo players had been telling them that they suck and they should go kill thmselves, I could understand a bullying complaint. But, they were just doing their best, which is what they should be taught to do.

Not only did they put their 3rd string in, but the quit stopping the clock between plays.

Comment

I just saw a report with AG, Eric Holder. He said his office is going to investigate Aledo and remove any govt support.

Comment

if it was 100-0 then maybe I have a problem. Learning how to take a defeat is just as important as wining to kids I think.

When in high school went to a private school basketball tournament. We lost to the host school like 125-15. We laughed about it. League team all african over 6'6 200 to a bunch of puny white kids. Ha!

Now as far as the name calling and kill yourself. The coach just needs a black eye and told to straighten his kids up!

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
                if it was 100-0 then maybe I have a problem. Learning how to take a defeat is just as important as wining to kids I think.
                Oh, so at that point, 9 points makes that big of a difference?
                Now as far as the name calling and kill yourself. The coach just needs a black eye and told to straighten his kids up!
                Wat?
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                  I just saw a report with AG, Eric Holder. He said his office is going to investigate Aledo and remove any govt support.

Seriously?

Comment

When in high school went to a private school basketball tournament. We lost to the host school like 125-15. We laughed about it. League team all african over 6'6 200 to a bunch of puny white kids. Ha!

Somebody didn't read the article

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      Seriously?
                      Pretty sure it's bullshit.

Comment

That didn't happen. Quite the opposite. The coach said that during the halftime speech, him and his players were discussing how to minimize the damage because no one wanted to humiliate the other players.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                          Pretty sure it's bullshit.
                          LOL yep, it was a joke. Though, I wouldn't put it past this administration.

Comment

Working...
                          X