Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

aledo wins 91 to 0 and is acused of bullying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aledo wins 91 to 0 and is acused of bullying?

Just wondering if anybody esle has a problem this. Aledo did everything they could not too run the score up. But a dad filled a formal complait with the school board for bullying. Really? What kind of father would do that? You suck it and move on.

Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
    Just wondering if anybody esle has a problem this. Aledo did everything they could not too run the score up. But a dad filled a formal complait with the school board for bullying. Really? What kind of father would do that? You suck it and move on.
    A dad that was educated by our pussified politically-correct nation.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

As embarrassing as the loss was, this bull crap would be even more humiliating.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
        A dad that was educated by our pussified politically-correct nation.

Stevo
        As much as I hate to say it...your probably right.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
          As much as I hate to say it...your probably right.
          I hate for you to say it as well.

Comment

the score should always be ran up imo, to show how shitty the losing team is and how much they need to improve.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
              the score should always be ran up imo, to show how shitty the losing team is and how much they need to improve.
              While I agree that trying to pull the score is wrong, I think it is wrong because it takes away from the athletes that worked hard and practiced to be allowed to score, score, score.

Comment

On a similar note, my kid's football team won again tonight, score 56-8. They are undefeated at 7-0.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                  They had their 3rd string players in the game mid way though the 2nd quarter until the end of the game. Should they have plucked fans out of the stands to play instead?

Comment

One of the news reports said Aledo was playing their 3rd string guys. If the other team was getting run over that badly by the 3rd string, they deserved the beat down.

Even the kids from the losing side who were interviewed said the parent should suck it up. Sounds like the parent didn't get picked for teams till last - if I had to guess.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                      They had their 3rd string players in the game mid way though the 2nd quarter until the end of the game. Should they have plucked fans out of the stands to play instead?
                      sounds like a personal/personnel problem.

Comment

And all this time, I thought the days of teams winning 52-14 were over!
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Only a slack-jawed faggot would pull some shit like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                            And all this time, I thought the days of teams winning 52-14 were over!
                            Only in the NFL. These are the days of parity in the NFL ... the days of 52-14 are over.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

parents kid is probably gonna be bullied

Comment

Working...
                              X