Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will somebody with good news please post up..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will somebody with good news please post up..

Way too many bad things happening to good people on here lately. We have to break this vibe. Will somebody please post up something good that has happened lately.... Thought and prayers to all that has had a bad couple weeks.
    "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
    http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
    Factory Five MK4 Cobra
    Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
    http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
    www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
    sigpic

My son decided to start walking this week.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Same O same O, life just keeps on a truckin along. Nothing but good times around here.

Hope everything gets better for everyone.

Oh and I am knocking on wood after posting this too. lol

Comment

My lttle girl desided she loves shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
          Way too many bad things happening to good people on here lately. We have to break this vibe. Will somebody please post up something good that has happened lately.... Thought and prayers to all that has had a bad couple weeks.
          <---saved a bunch on my car insurance and I woke up this morning…..that is always nice
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Hoping FWFD works out. But right now I'm sick lol.
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
              Hoping FWFD works out. But right now I'm sick lol.
              You take the Civil Service exam?
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Wife and I just recently found out we are going to have a new baby in about 8 months...
                Wife just got a new job, better pay and full benefits...

That's all I got.
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Congrats brother!
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                    No shit!

Comment

Thanks Mike! We are excited
                      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Obama has been impeached!

I wish.

Comment

I've got a bunch of good stuff going on, but my thoughts and prayers are with those folks that aren't doing so good right now.
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

So many tragic events, makes me want to log out for a while.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

after being constipated for two days I've taken two shits today.

Comment

Working...
                              X