Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent.

Comment

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers it means everything to us. It's hard for me to say what they really need because right now they don't have any room for the household items. They we're pretty simple people who didn't have much but they had everything that they needed.

If anyone has a Snap On Battery charger and a Craftsman batter charger for sale please let me know. He lost those so he has no way to charge his tools and I haven't been able to find a local Snap On charger by itself. He did lose all his old MM&FF and Super Ford magazines so if anyone has some of that older stuff let me know how much you want for them.

My mom is such a simple person she had no fancy clothes and if she had something nice she had for a long time. My cousins spent hours rummaging through the ashes and right before sundown they we're able to find her wedding ring which is all she wanted.

I am going to look into getting a storage somewhere so I can just put in all these items people are offering. My cousins are donating a king size sleigh bed new mattress and bedroom set when they want it. And I am going to buy them whatever they need once they are able to find a place. The outpouring support from everyone is so overwhelming it's hard to grasp.

Thanks
      Rudy

Comment

I might have missed it, but did you find the cause of the fire yet?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          I might have missed it, but did you find the cause of the fire yet?
          It was suspected to be lint or the filter around the dryer area.
          Last edited by stangin4lyfe; 10-23-2013, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Wow, just wow man. Just saw this and I'm pretty speechless. I'm so sorry ya'll are going through this.
            "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
              It was suspected to be lint around the dryer area.
              Damn, I think I've hear that as causing fires before. That's a real shame, sorry to hear about that. Best wishes to your family to recover from this.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Rudy,

Will y'all have room for the dryer, or do you want me to hold onto it a bit longer. It's just hanging out in my garage, so no biggie either way.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  Damn, I think I've hear that as causing fires before. That's a real shame, sorry to hear about that. Best wishes to your family to recover from this.

It's somewhat common. Would be a good idea for everyone to take 2 minutes to read this link. I'm pretty religious about cleaning the screen on mine, but I'm going to do it now even if there is hardly anything on it.

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                    Rudy,

Will y'all have room for the dryer, or do you want me to hold onto it a bit longer. It's just hanging out in my garage, so no biggie either way.
                    my garage is packed to the gills at this point unless the car sells then I will have some room free up. Im goin out of town for a few days and the parents are staying here so they will have a house to thereselves for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Sick88lx View Post
                      Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers it means everything to us. It's hard for me to say what they really need because right now they don't have any room for the household items. They we're pretty simple people who didn't have much but they had everything that they needed.

If anyone has a Snap On Battery charger and a Craftsman batter charger for sale please let me know. He lost those so he has no way to charge his tools and I haven't been able to find a local Snap On charger by itself. He did lose all his old MM&FF and Super Ford magazines so if anyone has some of that older stuff let me know how much you want for them.

My mom is such a simple person she had no fancy clothes and if she had something nice she had for a long time. My cousins spent hours rummaging through the ashes and right before sundown they we're able to find her wedding ring which is all she wanted.

I am going to look into getting a storage somewhere so I can just put in all these items people are offering. My cousins are donating a king size sleigh bed new mattress and bedroom set when they want it. And I am going to buy them whatever they need once they are able to find a place. The outpouring support from everyone is so overwhelming it's hard to grasp.

Thanks
                      Rudy
                      Check your PM's and let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Sick88lx View Post
                        my garage is packed to the gills at this point unless the car sells then I will have some room free up. Im goin out of town for a few days and the parents are staying here so they will have a house to thereselves for a while.
                        Ok, I don't want to overload y'all. It's yours whenever you want. If you can think of anything else that they will need, I'll bring what I can with me.

Hang in there.

Comment

I am so sorry for yours and your families loss. I sent a little something via PayPal.
                          '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                          '13 Dodge Cummins
                          '14 Rubicon X

Comment

I just wanted to update you all and thank everyone for all the support and help the DFwstangs community has done. The outpouring support and help from everyone is truly overwhelming. My parents are doing better by the day and with everyone's support it's amazing how such a terrible situation can bring the best out of family friends and complete strangers. For that I am so grateful. Let this be a reminder to cherish every moment we have with friends and family because I can't fathom where I'd be today had that day been any worse.

Originally posted by white88 View Post
                            I am so sorry for yours and your families loss. I sent a little something via PayPal.
                            Thank you so much my family truly appreciates it. If there's anything I can ever do to help you please don't hesitate to ask.

Comment

Dang...just ready this! First off, thank God your folks are alright! My condolences to the loss of the dogs.

Hopefully, insurance will treat them nice.
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                                Dang...just ready this! First off, thank God your folks are alright! My condolences to the loss of the dogs.

Hopefully, insurance will treat them nice.
                                Unfortunately it was a cheap Rental and they had no insurance which really sucks. Tough lesson to learn but there possession arent what hurts its the loss of their dogs and thats something insurance can never replace.

Rudy

Comment

Working...
                                X