No announcement yet.

**LOST My Parents Home and 3 Dogs to House Fire**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear that man, glad your parents made it out alright.

Comment

Remember seeing that car in Austin. It was fucking CLEAN. Not sure if I met you down there or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Sick88lx View Post
        Thank you sir my family really appreciates it. You are welcome to my home anytime you are in Austin Buda area. I live right down from the Salt Lick....dinner will be on me.
        Appreciate that.

Comment

Losing a dog is bad but 3 man thats rough.

Comment

Thank you so much I appreciate everything. I've been gathering parts for the build when I could afford to. It was going to be everything old school Ford Motorsport style like back in the day. I even found an old Texas Turbo cold air kit for it.

Stock rebuilt engine
            mac headers and h-pipe
            Flowmaster super 44 catback for that old school sound
            rebuilt T-5 with new SVE Clutch
            new KYB shocks and Struts
            new 5.0 resto upper and lower control arms
            Eibach sportline springs
            5 lug conversion with 3.73 gears
            18" Saleen Replicas
            shaved trunk lid and cobra front bumper insert.

There's a lot of nick nack stuff I know that's there and it's a nice car for it's age and compared to a lot of what's out there.

I have new GT40 heads, GT40 intake, OEM 93 Cobra intake, Reichard Billet intake, Vortech S-trim polished, 13" cobra brakes etc... PLease contact my email for any more info sick89lx@yahoo.com

super clean fox

Comment

Sorry bout your losses. I'm emptying my houseto sell, got a washer, fridge and other house stuff. They're in good shape and yours if needed. Pm me for info. Its in Duncanville/Dallas

Comment

Thank you sir my family really appreciates it. You are welcome to my home anytime you are in Austin Buda area. I live right down from the Salt Lick....dinner will be on me.
                My parents live pretty close to y'all,and I'll be there Friday and Saturday. I don't have PayPal, but I'll meet up with some cash.

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                Sorry bout your losses. I'm emptying my houseto sell, got a washer, fridge and other house stuff. They're in good shape and yours if needed. Pm me for info. Its in Duncanville/Dallas
                I have a newer dryer that only needs a belt to work great. I'll bring it down if y'all can use it.

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post

OMG!
                  Very sorry to read about this man.
                  The most important part you are already on...Be there for your family in their time of need.
                  You and your family sound like great people, very sorry to read/hear about this.
                  I really hope everything works out for you all.
                  Keep us posted please and good luck with the sale!
                  My girlfriend was in tears as she was just amazed at how fast all his brothers and sisters and nieces and nephews got there. Now my grandma at 84yrs young and ever bit of 95lbs somehow she just knew what to say and how to say it. She said she knew something was a matter when nobody answered or called her back all day. She said she thru the damn bastard phone to the ground she was so mad, lol. Her words exactly. You'd think she'd been in shock or confused but she just looked at my mom and dad and said nothing else matter because what's important is I still have you both and she gave them a hug.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    Remember seeing that car in Austin. It was fucking CLEAN. Not sure if I met you down there or not.
                    Thank you my dad had just got it together for me a couple days earlier and I had just got the trunk lid back from my friend that day. Dapper Don Svo walked acrossed the street to introduce himself to me and welcome me over to ya'lls get together but once I parked and said Hello to my friends....and a couple slices of home slice. Ya'll we're gone.

Comment

I'd avoid most of the people on here for some Home Slice myself!

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                        My parents live pretty close to y'all,and I'll be there Friday and Saturday. I don't have PayPal, but I'll meet up with some cash.

I have a newer dryer that only needs a belt to work great. I'll bring it down if y'all can use it.
                        Thank you sir I appreciate it. I need to get them a storage so we can at least get all his tools and the parts that he had stocked up that I couldn't fit in my garage.

Not only did he lose these 3 dogs but he lost his beloeved Princess just a few months ago. She was part Rhodesian Ridgeback and Pitbull terrier and as spoiled as they come. He kept saying not in his wildest dreams did he ever think he would lose all for of his dogs in 6 months.

Comment

Not only did he lose these 3 dogs but he lost his beloeved Princess just a few months ago. She was part Rhodesian Ridgeback and Pitbull terrier and as spoiled as they come. He kept saying not in his wildest dreams did he ever think he would lose all for of his dogs in 6 months.

Just losing my one this Sunday has completely destroyed me. I can't even imagine. It's why I can't get to sleep tonight. I feel so horrible for you guys going through this.

Comment

So sorry for your family right now. I cannot imagine going through this. I have been racking my brain thinking through my house for what we could donate. How about, could you make a list for what they need or are in search of?

I am going to hug my Mom a little longer this trip home.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Post up family needs, this place has a way of making shit happen. Best wishes to you and your family.

Comment

Sorry for yalls loss man, I'll be praying for yall.

Comment

Working...
                                X