anyone got the hook up on firewood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone got the hook up on firewood

Looking for Oak. Anyone on here know of anyone or have some you want to get rid of. Looking for at least a cord, 12-18 inches long, any help would be great. I am located in south Fort Worth.

Thank you,
    Greg

same here, also need some firewood, don't care what kind, as long as it burns.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Red Lobster has a lot by the front door, lol
      Street car.

Comment

There is a person on some of the other boards I frequent that is down by Hillsboro that was selling some. Not sure on the species. I can get his info if you want.
        Rich

Comment

Comment

If you are on the East side of Dallas there is a guy in Greenville that is selling Oak and a full cord is 180 bucks Delivered and Stacked!

Comment

I'm near crowley and could have some cut within the next week or 2.
              Shooting for 1000 posts in 15, well make that 20 years.

6.2L Raptor, 5.9 & 6.7 Cummins, 09 SRT Challenger, 93 331R-block Cobra, 70 6-pack Cuda, 71 383 Cuda vert.

Comment

Originally posted by hotrodcobra View Post
                I'm near crowley and could have some cut within the next week or 2.
                oh really Pm going your way

Comment

Originally posted by DriveWayBuilt View Post
                  Red Lobster has a lot by the front door, lol
                  So does 7-Eleven

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X