Chicago nurse charged with sexually abusing paralyzed Afghan war veteran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago nurse charged with sexually abusing paralyzed Afghan war veteran

A male nurse in Chicago has been arrested and charged with sexual abuse for allegedly fondling a paralyzed Afghan war veteran who cannot speak.

The two incidents, which happened in the soldier’s room at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago between July 4 and Aug. 6, involved 39-year-old nurse Dioscoro Flores, Cook County prosecutors say.

A police report said the soldier, who is a quadriplegic, let his father know of the abuse by communicating to him using eye motions and a board to spell out questions, the Chicago Tribune reports.

The father then notified the police and the hospital -- who said Flores would no longer be working with his son.

Both the hospital and police conducted investigations and Flores was arrested last week and charged Thursday with felony aggravated criminal sexual abuse, the Chicago Tribune reports. He has been ordered held on $50,000 bail.

Click for more from the Chicag

A Chicago nurse has been arrested and charged with sexual abuse for allegedly fondling a paralyzed Afghan war veteran who cannot speak.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

That is the worst thing I've read today.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I have to give it to the man's dad. If I heard a nurse was abusing my son they wouldn't have to call the police on him. I'd kill him in the hospital and admit to doing it.

Comment

Jesus...what the fuck else does that poor bastard have to experience in this life?

That nurse should meet his end the Opie way.

Comment

Ill admit the first time I read it I missed the "male" nurse part. I was like so what, then I clicked the link.
          "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            I have to give it to the man's dad. If I heard a nurse was abusing my son they wouldn't have to call the police on him. I'd kill him in the hospital and admit to doing it.
            that is what I would want to do off the bat, but that young man needs a care taker, and dad can't do that from the big house.

Comment

Geez talk about just absolutely fucked up!

Comment

hopefully he gets fucked up when the nurse goes to prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
                  Ill admit the first time I read it I missed the "male" nurse part. I was like so what, then I clicked the link.
                  You're an absolute piece of shit to believe that ANY kind of rape is OK, especially to an individual who is a quad and in the hospital fighting for their life. And lets not forget that they are going through a very traumatic time in their life as it is without having to worry about being raped, you fucking moron.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                    that is what I would want to do off the bat, but that young man needs a care taker, and dad can't do that from the big house.
                    You make a very strong argument. I don't think it'd dissuade me but it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      You're an absolute piece of shit to believe that ANY kind of rape is OK, especially to an individual who is a quad and in the hospital fighting for their life. And lets not forget that they are going through a very traumatic time in their life as it is without having to worry about being raped, you fucking moron.
                      Eat a big bag of shit. Who the fuck are you to call anyone a piece of shit? pappapecker!

Comment

What a sick SOB

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          Plano PD rant!!!

Comment

Props to Dad for doing it the right way instead of the emotionally satisfying way. I don't know that I could be that strong.

x2 on R Modena's post. Gender/gay/straight has no bearing on this - it's just a damned worthless predator abusing someone who can no longer defend himself.

Comment

So if it was the hottest woman you have ever seen and she wanted to knock your junk around, you wouldn't let her? It doesn't say that he was fighting for his life it just says he is a quad that can't speak.

Comment

Working...
                              X