What to do in Nashville?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do in Nashville?

I'll be there to see a friend and go to a NIN show. Any cool local eats, museums, automotive, firearm, music, history etc places that are must see?

Bootleggers Inn is a fun dive bar. Wildhorse Saloon is highly over rated and expensive, along with shitty service.

Comment

theres a fried chicken place that was pretty good but can't remember the name.

Comment

Headed there tomorrow. Will be the airport, hotel, client site, and airport. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
          theres a fried chicken place that was pretty good but can't remember the name.
          Prince's Hot Chicken shack. It's fucking awesome. Just be sure to go in the daylight, or you might have to do the Mogadishu Mile to get out of there.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
            Headed there tomorrow. Will be the airport, hotel, client site, and airport. Good times.
            I'm at the gate now.

Comment

True story.

We went bar hopping, there are a ton of karaoke bars sprinkled around downtown, and some of the "hopefulls" are there singing for tips. We saw some pretty good singers, if you are into that.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                I'm at the gate now.
                I don't fly out until 1p. Driving to Bowling Green this afternoon, which is about an hour drive. You could go see the Corvette museum...

Comment

On/in Printer's Alley there is a bar named Bourbon Street. Live blues. I've been there twice and the music was great.
                  It's kinda a dive, but not too much so.

Comment

There was a special Drugs Inc. last night about "Stashville, TN"... seems like all the good fun is to be found on Broadway street.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                      There was a special Drugs Inc. last night about "Stashville, TN"... seems like all the good fun is to be found on Broadway street.
                      I saw that too. It also looks like they will seize anything they can if you get caught with any drugs at all - without needing a conviction.

Comment

Bar hop downtown, Nashville is a cool town

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Comment

That is what I'm doing now. Lit and on the way to the NIN show within walking distance from The Southern steak and oyster.

Comment

Nine Inch Nails was the first concert I ever went to back in 1994. I think it was at The Bronco Bowl. Have fun.

Comment

Check out Nashville Armory. I got to go up there to write an article on the place. Easily best indoor range I have ever seen! Also they have machine guns and stuff for rent.

Over the course of my life, I have probably waddled into no fewer than twenty or so indoor gun ranges.I love a quick visit to an indoor range to test a few pistols, have a short bit of fun, and get out quickly because the facility is usually either too hot or cold (depending on time of year), filled with lead particles and spent powder in the air that seems to linger forever, or be so dark and dank that at longer ranges you can barely see the holes you punch in the target.I am proud to say that on the advice of a friend of mine I got to check out what I believe may well be the finest gun range I have ever set foot inside.
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                              X