No announcement yet.

My dog died this morning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers to you brother. It's tough losing your best friend... Your pictures speak volumes to your dedication to Scully.

Comment

Breaks my heart to see this. I'm sorry that you lost her, but I hope you find solace in knowing that you gave her a wonderful life.

Comment

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.”

― Will Rogers

really sorry for your loss.

Comment

So sorry for the loss of your pet ..

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Eric. RIP Scully.

Comment

Truely sorry for your loss Eric.. They're a family member who never stops loving and caring for you..

Bill
              Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Eric, I knew how much Scully meant to you. Sorry for your loss. At least you you were with her and there for her in the end. Even man's best friend needs a loyal friend.

Comment

Wow...so sorry to hear. If there's any way I can help let me know. I dread the day I have to go through this.

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear of this. I hope that you'll be able to see past the pain and see how lucky you guys were to have each other for 12 great years! RIP, Scully.

Comment

Now is the time to adopt a kid!

Sorry to hear it Eric.

Comment

real sorry to hear this man. when people die, it doesnt affect me near as much as when a dog dies. weird, maybe, but thats just how i feel.

Comment

Man that sucks! I'm sorry for your loss. RIP
                          "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Sucks to hear, Eric, sorry about your dog.

RIP

Comment

Sorry to hear that.
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Sorry to hear it Eric. My dog passed away unexpectedly almost a month ago so unfortunately I share your pain. Try to think about the good times you had with her.

Comment

Working...
                                X