Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FUBAR'd my lower back, which FUBAR'd my Saturday night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

breast implants!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      breast implants!

god bless.

You wish. They are knocking me out and giving me another Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection next to my spinal cord in my neck.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        You wish. They are knocking me out and giving me another Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection next to my spinal cord in my neck.
        prayers for ya homie. that sounds unpleasant at best.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I won't feel a thing, and will wake up high as a kite, with all the pain temporarily evaporated. Actually looking forward to it. Wish I could sleep for a month straight.

Comment

Good luck with that. Only one of the three I had did enough to justify the drive to Trophy Club. BTW, I was told on the first one that you could do it with just a local. It went fine until I got in the SVO, and tried to push in the clutch. Kinda felt like I would think hooking 440v to your central nervous system would feel.

F' that!
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

One word: hydrocodone.

Don't forget Andre(Strongnuff)'s wife is a chiro in Hurst.
              My doc gave me a script for them two weeks ago, all they do for me is give me a headache, a sick stomach and a bad case of constipation. A pair of Tylenol actually do a better job in my case.

I am happy that the drain tube was removed from my elbow yesterday. You get some really fucked up looks standing in cashier lines with an arm splinted from finger to armpit with a blood-filled tube running into a bloody fluid-filled rubber catch-can.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Man, be careful, that procedure is what paralyzed my grandmother for life.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X