Huge thanks to Trey (SVT Lurch)!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge thanks to Trey (SVT Lurch)!!!

Just a quick thanks to Trey for an amazing job on getting us into our first home! He was straight up with us and answered every one of my retarded questions.

I'm not sure why everyone is pussies about the home buying process. Maybe it's just how good Trey is, but the only stressful part was waiting. He gave us a list of what he needed, we got it to him, waited on a couple of things from other sources, and signed for the house.

I know this site already knows this, but if you're buying a home, go with him.

Also thanks to Tony (Stng5pnt8) for a crazy good deal on home/auto insurance.
    Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Yeah, he's pretty much a badass.

Congrats.

Comment

He's helped me a ton so far with answering all of my retarded questions, too.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys. The process really has not changed much, just some of the paperwork requirements, but we try to catch all of those upfront so it's smooth sailing at the end. Glad it went well for you and hope you guys enjoy the house.

Tony - I'm headed up to talk to the underwriter at 11:30 so should have your answer by lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
          Thanks for the kind words guys. The process really has not changed much, just some of the paperwork requirements, but we try to catch all of those upfront so it's smooth sailing at the end. Glad it went well for you and hope you guys enjoy the house.

Tony - I'm headed up to talk to the underwriter at 11:30 so should have your answer by lunch.
          I keep meaning to give you a ring, gonna be working on putting our house on the market. Met a realtor last year but I wasn't all that impressed with him. Didn't know if you had any leads.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Trey rocks. That's about it.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Another great job by Trey.

Trey and Nate were the two most badass people on any given website in the world to put people in a HOME. RIP Nate we miss you still.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                  Trey rocks. That's about it.
                  Originally posted by Couver View Post

Trey and Nate were the two most badass people on any given website in the world to put people in a HOME.
                  Thanks guys!
                  RIP Nate we miss you still.
                  Amen to that.

Comment

Thanks Robert, glad you're happy with your home & auto insurance.

Allstate Insurance
                    Dominguez Agency
                    5800 S. Collins suite 124
                    Arlington, TX. 76018
                    817-405-2011
                    tdominguez@allstate.com
                    Last edited by Stng5Pnt8; 01-13-2014, 07:20 PM.
                    Allstate Insurance
                    Dominguez Agency
                    1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
                    Arlington, TX. 76018
                    817-405-2011
                    tdominguez@allstate.com
                    Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Trey and Nate were the two most badass people on any given website in the world to put people in a HOME. RIP Nate we miss you still.
                      X2
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Yup, the worst part about home buying is the anxiety from waiting and not knowing certain aspects. Not necessarily on your part, but when you're buying and selling at the same time - it gets a little crazy. The Realtor/finance people are used to it and don't care, but man you're pulling your hair out.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                          The Realtor/finance people are used to it and don't care, but man you're pulling your hair out.

Comment

Working...
                          X