No announcement yet.

Letting People Test Drive Motorcycle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've usually let them ride. Probably won't after seeing this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
      My old girlfriends brother was selling a Harley in the early 2000's and had a potential buyer crash and die less then 100 yards into the test drive on a residential street. He high sided the first turn he came to and sprayed his brains all over when his head hit the curb. That bike had also killed its first owner and killed its next owner as well.
      Christine....

Comment

This lol
        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0RC181UbYE&sns=em[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone
        "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
          Sounds like Craig is big spoon.
          I cannot address the spoon issue due to our company's sexual harassment policy.

Comment

My old girlfriends brother was selling a Harley in the early 2000's and had a potential buyer crash and die less then 100 yards into the test drive on a residential street. He high sided the first turn he came to and sprayed his brains all over when his head hit the curb. That bike had also killed its first owner and killed its next owner as well.
            Sounds like the little bastard of the motorcycle world.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Bike is sold, thankfully no one died. Dude had no problem giving over cash to test drive it - but I would not have known any better. Thanks again.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Congrats, now what will you be buying?

Comment

Sounds credible.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                      Congrats, now what will you be buying?
                      Nothing, it belonged to my BIL who is in prison for a long time. Helps cover some money he owes us.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0RC181UbYE[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                          Sounds like the little bastard of the motorcycle world.
                          First owner was killed when a plastic bed liner flew out and landed on him and the bike. He came off the bike and was under the liner when an 18 wheeler driver chose to hit the liner instead of the bike not knowing that a person was under the liner.

The last owner was killed when someone made a left in front of him.

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                          Sounds credible.
                          Nothing special; it was a 40k Harley with a bunch of Rockwall douche bags trying to buy a status symbol all of whom had never ridden before and thought it was the same a driving a car.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Just hold their wallet while they test ride. Don't let no one be dropped off alone to test drive it. They should at the very least leave their vehicle with you. Never fall for the "My wife needs to get some prescriptions for our sick kid, she will be right back".

Comment

Working...
                            X