Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mustang 50th Anniversary: anybody going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mustang 50th Anniversary: anybody going?

I'm considering either driving to OK or flying to Vegas, though I reserve the right to flake out on either/both, lol.

I know a lot of us have grown out of Mustangs, but I've been thinking about this for 10+ years and have owned a Mustang continuously for the last half of that 50 years, so it's a good fit for me. What about y'all?

I would drive the few miles down to Norman to check it out, but I'm busy that day.

Comment

It would be kinda cool to hit LMR for the lunch they are hosting, and then cruise with the other up to Norman for the party at the mustang brewery.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I could possibly be convinced to put up with the crowds and bullshit if we got a few people going. Honestly, it sounds more fun than the Roundup these days.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          I could possibly be convinced to put up with the crowds and bullshit if we got a few people going. Honestly, it sounds more fun than the Roundup these days.
          I think the Roundup is still fun, but there's only going to be one 50th for the Mustang, so I'll probably have to make that one a bigger priority.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            there's only 180 days to get everyone to say they are in, talk about going, then back out at the last second.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'm in......for now
              2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
              2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Look like a fun road trip .

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  I think the Roundup is still fun, but there's only going to be one 50th for the Mustang, so I'll probably have to make that one a bigger priority.
                  True dat. And at the ages we're starting to reach, we'll all be too decrepit to make the 75th.

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                  there's only 180 days to get everyone to say they are in, talk about going, then back out at the last second.
                  haha, no kidding.

Comment

Depends on who's throwing the gtg.

<-----------I'll be going...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Depends on who's throwing the gtg.

<-----------I'll be going...
                      You sure? Looks like a bunch of white people...

Comment

You sure? Looks like a bunch of white people...
                        I've got nothing against white people, hell my wife is white.
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I've got nothing against white people, hell my wife is white.
                          And mine isnt. Funny how that works, huh?

Comment

And mine isnt. Funny how that works, huh?
                            Not sure what nationality she is, but if she's Mexican, I know she's crazy and mean as hell.

Beside you're just trying to get a rise out of me by insinuating that I don't like white people, don't get confused, DJ.
                            I hate Plano cops, crooked cops, ghetto ass people of ANY color, racist people of ANY color and that sonofabitch that designed the exhaust manifolds on the 1996-2004 4-valve motors and I'm sure he had something to do with location if the fuel filters too!!!

Comment

Not sure what nationality she is, but if she's Mexican, I know she's crazy and mean as hell.

Beside you're just trying to get a rise out of me by insinuating that I don't like white people, don't get confused, DJ.
                              I hate Plano cops, crooked cops, ghetto ass people of ANY color, racist people of ANY color and that sonofabitch that designed the exhaust manifolds on the 1996-2004 4-valve motors and I'm sure he had something to do with location if the fuel filters too!!!
                              lmao
                              Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                              X