anyone know where I can tires mounted cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know where I can tires mounted cheap

I picked up a set micky thompson baja claws for the jeep off cl. I need to get them mounted and balenced. Discount wants 20 a wheel. Seems a little high for 20mins of labor. I'm in the south ft worth area.

get some tire spoons and balance them with air soft bbs(solid without the air bubble, .25g weight)

should be able to buy the spoons and bbs for less than $20. not nearly as hard as you might think. if you dont care about scratching the wheels just use long flat screwdrivers

Comment

Here in Garland I can get my tires mounted & balanced for $10 per tire
      GOD BLESS TEXAS
      August Landscaping
      214-779-7278
      Seb's high class.
      He'll mow your grass.
      He'll kick your ass.
      And while his kidney stones pass,
      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

f all that. just get them mounted for $40 and move on with your day. Or go to SEBs guy.

Comment

4M tire.. Of course, it's in Irving, so may be too far out of your way.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          f all that. just get them mounted for $40 and move on with your day. Or go to SEBs guy.
          Yeah, no way I would mount them myself to save $20 or even $40. Hell, probably not even for $60 difference.

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
            Here in Garland I can get my tires mounted & balanced for $10 per tire
            That's around what I was thinking. Garland is too far. Im a little picky when it comes to my ride. Just don't like to pick at random. Im hoping some one knows of a good shop around s ft worth.

Comment

$20 for mount and balance is not bad for a non messican shop.
              2014 GT
              2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
                $20 for mount and balance is not bad for a non messican shop.
                True. But it is still $80 labor for 20mins of work. Just saying.

Comment

i'm the do it myself type not because it's cheaper because it's simple as fuck and why not they are just mud tires. i mounted a ruined 17 inch low profile tire onto a ruined fake cobra r with a small screwdriver and a hammer once when i was in high school just because i was bored.

Comment

Good luck with the claws. Mine wore out in less than 20k miles.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy
                      Compressed air, lighter fluid and a match!! Boom!
                      this guy gets it

Comment

Originally posted by Shockeruti View Post
                        Really? I have 45k on the baja mtz's that r on the jeep now. They r bald as shit. Glad I got them cheap. Thats why I went used.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockeruti View Post
                          Longer than most of my DR's ever lasted. Hell, my BFG DR's only lasted about 10k.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                            i'm the do it myself type not because it's cheaper because it's simple as fuck and why not they are just mud tires. i mounted a ruined 17 inch low profile tire onto a ruined fake cobra r with a small screwdriver and a hammer once when i was in high school just because i was bored.
                            Im a do it urselfer too...just not when it comes to wheels on my daily.

Comment

Mounting and balancing four tires doesn't take 20 minutes. You're in fucking Joshua. You want to spend $30 in fuel to go to some mexi shop to save $40?
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                              X