Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best halloween candy to give kids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    Owner of the company I worked for had his 2yr old daughter choke and die on a piece of candy corn. One more reason to hate that stuff.
    dude, I almost choked to death when I was younger. I was eating a pack of smarties while riding bikes with friends. I was behind everyone and got a smartie lodged.... couldn't signal for help or anything. I finally got it cleared and quickly tossed the rest of the pack. To this day, every time my kids get candy from bday parties, Halloween, etc, Smarties are the first to go in the trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      the brown and orange wrapped peanut butter taffy was the fucking worst
      In a checkered package? If so, I think I remember that, and hated it too.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
        dude, I almost choked to death when I was younger. I was eating a pack of smarties while riding bikes with friends. I was behind everyone and got a smartie lodged.... couldn't signal for help or anything. I finally got it cleared and quickly tossed the rest of the pack. To this day, every time my kids get candy from bday parties, Halloween, etc, Smarties are the first to go in the trash.
        Cause you don't know how to chew?!? You're missing out man.

Comment

Garage sail leftovers
          WRX

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
            I'll be stopping by in that case...lol

Full size candy bars were the $hit so my parents always took us to the nicer areas of dallas to trick or treat. Though, I did hate it when someone would give you a full size Payday...ugh

Black Licorice for the win!!! I kid, I kid
            Paydays are fucking awesome, and licorice is terrible!

Edit: didnt see the white text.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              Paydays are fucking awesome, and black licorice is terrible!
              FTFY.. Red Vines are awesome. I hate Twizzlers. Nowhere near as good.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                Note to self...don't go to this guys house. Those candies suck man!
                You caught me.

Comment

Great, now I want some candy!

Comment

When we lived in a sub division the wife and I handed out air heads like crazy. Doggy treats for the dogs. Went through several boxes that we bought from Sams.

We lived there for 6 years. The last few years the kids would run up to our house and instantly knew we were the "air heads" people.
                    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

OO! Piece of Candy!

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        Candy Corn?
                        Are you communist? If I cut you, I'll bet you would bleed red too.

On a serious note, Reeses have always been a win. Buy the stuff you like, you'll be eating the leftovers.

Comment

Working...
                        X