Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best halloween candy to give kids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blame Canada View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Thats why I'm going to egg and toilet paper the house after she goes to sleep, then make here clean it up.
    lol, you may be able to save yourself some time by putting a carton of eggs just around the corner from the door.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      lol, you may be able to save yourself some time by putting a carton of eggs just around the corner from the door.
      Just make sure to put the cars in the garage...cleaning up $hit is one thing, having to get your car re-sprayed is another...lol
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

It will be more entertaining for me to do it and watch her clean it all the while she bitches about all the bastard kids running around the street causing problems.
        I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Owner of the company I worked for had his 2yr old daughter choke and die on a piece of candy corn. One more reason to hate that stuff.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            Owner of the company I worked for had his 2yr old daughter choke and die on a piece of candy corn. One more reason to hate that stuff.
            Jesus. Worst way to die ever.

Comment

buzz kill man.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Comment

has that shit ever happened? My parents use to scare me with that, but I got to wondering a few nights ago if that shit ever really happened, or if it's just unfounded fears. Trunk or treat is stupid, grow some balls children, risk your life like the rest of us did.
                  It's just a ploy your parents used to rifle through your candy and get the shit that they wanted out of it.

Comment

I'm thinking of handing out .223 rounds.
                    Start hanging out 9mm and I'll swing by lol.
                    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      Start hanging out 9mm and I'll swing by lol.
                      Your GF need ammo? Start handing out 10mm and I'll come over.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                        haha

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                          solid
                          Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

the brown and orange wrapped peanut butter taffy was the fucking worst
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                              Though, I did hate it when someone would give you a full size Payday...ugh
                              Paydays are my favorite candy bars.

Originally posted by The King View Post
                              Anything other than those nasty orange "circus peanuts".
                              I like those too!

LOL, I remember those things. Like chalk.
                              They taste similar to pepto bismol, which I also like the flavor of!

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                                Symphony Bars, Mary Janes, Raisins, Werthers Originals, strawberry filled candies ... Ect.
                                Note to self...don't go to this guys house. Those candies suck man!

Comment

Working...
                                X