Alliance airshow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
    Was washing my stang today and a Hind flew over. THat was an odd feeling. Then i get on here and realize theres a air show tomorrow! lol. Anywho. I am looking to take my wife and 2 yoa to it tomorrow (saturday). Anyone have prices on it?
    Free
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Was washing my stang today and a Hind flew over. THat was an odd feeling. Then i get on here and realize theres a air show tomorrow! lol. Anywho. I am looking to take my wife and 2 yoa to it tomorrow (saturday). Anyone have prices on it?
      Originally posted by motoman View Post
      Free
      plus $20 parking.
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I heard the JRB is gonna have a show next year and the blue angels are scheduled
        07 f250-family truckster
        08 Denali -baby hauler
        52 f1-rust bucket
        05 Jeep tj. Buggy
        livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Did your two yr old like it?

Comment

We went and the kiddos absolutely loved it. I think my favorite part was the Pearl Harbor reenactment.

Comment

My son and I saw a Hind over plano by by shopping center at 190 and the dallas parkway. about a month ago. It looked like it landed at the airpark over there. It was defineately weird to see.
              Jon

Comment

We are about to head that way, hope little man likes it!

Comment

We went yesterday. My little girl enjoyed it a lot. We got there as the Mig was flying and left right after Kirby Chambliss. Wow, does Sean Tucker put on a show! I give him credit for the best act I saw based solely on the fact I think he would have made me hurl the quickest.

Comment

Working...
                  X