No announcement yet.

HTC One vs Galaxy S4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ehh, went with the S4. 2 others in the office have an HTC one and one has a Note 3, so stuck with Samsung. They tried to convert me, didn't work!

I do like the screen being a tad bit bigger tho. Sucks getting older!

Comment

I have a s3 but want a one, they look cool. I don't like the way the S3 feels. sucks to see all these reviews on the one though, wasn't looking into getting an S4

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
        Meh, I thought I'd hate the nexus 4 with no sd card, but all of my music is on google play music online so I can stream it to my phone through cell data. The HTC one has 32gb of storage, if you're using that much storage on your phone, I don't know what you'd be using it for.
        Storing multiple episodes of Breaking Bad. YEAH SCIENCE, BITCH!

Comment

Htc evo changed the phone forever. Htc is a one hit wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            HTC oneX. BLOWS MY ASS>

I've had one for about 6 months, and it's the worst smart phone I've ever owned.

The normal speaker no longer works(not even a little bit). I have to make every single call on speaker phone, with the phone upside down and the loud speaker against my ear.

Also, about 25 times a day (not exaggerating) I'll get a "No sim card", which basically locks the phone and I have to restart it.
            Sooo warranty!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
              Jluv, what'chya think of your Galaxy now???
              I love the big screen. The battery life sucks. It spazzes out sometimes, and I have to power it down to get it working right again. The touch screen is less than perfectly accurate.

My iphone is leaps and bounds more reliable. The interface is more logical, simple, and straight forward, and therefore a lot easier to use. It just works better and the battery life is great. But when I use my iPhone now, I feel like I'm on a miniature phone.

If Apple puts out an iPhone with a screen as big as the S4, I'll dump the Samsung in a heartbeat.

Comment

I have the s4 for my work phone and an iphone 5 for my personal phone. I only use the s4 to check my email. It's slow and seems to glitch constantly.

Comment

I have an s3, my daughter an iphone5, and the wife an s4. We have had zero issues with the samsungs. We both love them. We both hate the iphone. I have had my s3 for a year and have no complaits. I had an evo 4g before that. Loved it too. Except for the battery life. If I was picking again I would go samsung. Just been a way better phone all the way around.

Comment

S4 here, love it.
                    Had the HTC dna right before this phone, and loved it too. The low storage (16gb) is the only reason I got rid of it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      S4 here, love it.
                      Had the HTC dna right before this phone, and loved it too. The low storage (16gb) is the only reason I got rid of it.
                      That's one of the things I like about my s3. It has 16gb internal and I have a 16 gb sd card.

Comment

i love the galaxy s4, perfect phone in my opinion

Comment

Another reason i love the s4 is the amazing amount of accessories it has, compared to other android phone series. I mean, hell, I was able to get this made just for my phone to personalize it.
                          Probably going to order this for it soon also: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/SPIGEN-SGP-SGP10178-Tempered-Protector/dp/B00BSDSDSO/ref=sr_sp-atf_title_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381972268&sr=8-1&keywords=s4+spigen+tempered+glass[/ame]

sigpic

Comment

I'm about to force myself to use a 5s for at least two weeks. Please kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                              HTC oneX. BLOWS MY ASS>

I've had one for about 6 months, and it's the worst smart phone I've ever owned.

The normal speaker no longer works(not even a little bit). I have to make every single call on speaker phone, with the phone upside down and the loud speaker against my ear.

Also, about 25 times a day (not exaggerating) I'll get a "No sim card", which basically locks the phone and I have to restart it.
                              HTC One and HTC One X are different phones in case you didn't know.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Working...
                              X