Nintendo nes - (old school game)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chili View Post
    We had thee Sears branded one, but yeah, that was the shit. Before that the best we had was telepong and that little handheld football game.
    Hell ya that was our first one. Put it on the sears card. Telegames I think is what it was called.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
      Hell ya that was our first one. Put it on the sears card. Telegames I think is what it was called.
      Yep! Our grandparents bought it for us..

Comment

BTW.. Pitfall was the best Atari game, IMHO.

Comment

BTW.. Pitfall was the best Atari game, IMHO.
          Pitfall rocked. That is all.

Comment

Yes, exactly..

Like this:

I Damn near forgot all about that game. Awesome.
            2014 GT
            2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
                www.vimm.net

The FCEUX is the best NES emulator, IMO.

ZSNESw for SNES.

quick download for the emulators (located in "Emulation Lair"), even quicker download for the roms (located in "The Vault").

Free.

Been using Vimm.net for years playing old school games. They even have a PS emulator, but the games take forever to download.
                You just made me completely worthless for the rest of the day at a minimum...
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

i dont even remember the games i would play zelda for sure.been along time for me,very little short term memory and not very good longterm aswell.anyone remember dick tracy?

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                    You just made me completely worthless for the rest of the day at a minimum...
                    just wait til you get a usb controller. MUCH more fun than playing on the keyboard.
                    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Rad Racer, Spyhunter, Skate Or Die, Burgertime, Qbert, Burgertime, Super Mario 1 2 3, Stinger, Contra, Metroid, Duck Hunt, SpyAlley, Anticipation, Mike Tyson Punch Out, Zelda, Castlevania, Kungfu, Tecmo bowl

Many More I Cant Think Of Right now
                      --Marcus

Comment

Working...
                      X