Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas teacher fired....this is an outrage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
    pics are in the adult section
    We have an Adult Section!? No shit? Where?!!!!!!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      Yeah, you're probably right. I don't like it, but it's like getting a tattoo on your forehead - have to use a little common sense and think about how it'll appear to others in the future.

"Ain't no one going to tell me what to do." Says everyone - until you're trying to get a job...etc..etc.
      It's the type of thing all people in this younger generation need to be aware of. With the interwebs and social media now days, your typical 18 year old stupidity can follow you for a LOOOOONG time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
        It's the type of thing all people in this younger generation need to be aware of. With the interwebs and social media now days, your typical 18 year old stupidity can follow you for a LOOOOONG time.
        You have to be naïve to think that employers won't have a gander at Facebook as part of the hiring process, and law enforcement obviously does as well. "It's just the Internet" doesn't hold up any more.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          and the repost police.

god bless.
          Man I didn't even see the first one. Just call me the newest King of Dupes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            We have an Adult Section!? No shit? Where?!!!!!!
            My internet settings protect me for that kind of stuff!

...ignore the posts under my name.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              First dibs on Aaron's chick!
              LMAO. And purchasing the new terts is a bad idea. It has been the downfall of many a relationship.
              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Working...
              X