Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas teacher fired....this is an outrage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas teacher fired....this is an outrage!

This lady only wanted to help teach spanish and now she loses her job. This is bullshit....

....and there might be Playboy related activity involved but this is still bullshit. I guarantee you the people complaining are fat old hags because no straight man would be bitching about her...her and her 5'8", 115lb., 32-25-38" self, brown hair and hazel eyes and definitely willing to take nude photos including body paint, lingerie and swimwear.

Dallas ISD still won't comment on the case of Cristy Nicole Deweese, the 21-year-old teacher whose Playboy-modeling past came to the attention of the Internet last weekend. The evidence, however, suggests that she was fired on October 10. Piece of evidence No. 1: There is a Facebook page calling for...

Last edited by Chuck_Finley; 10-15-2013, 02:46 PM. Reason: More pics, because I'm not a tease

Originally posted by Chuck_Finley View Post
    I guarantee you the people complaining are fat old hags because no straight man would be bitching about her.
    and the repost police.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      and the repost police.

god bless.
      At least its a GOOD repost with Pics....better than just a damn new article plastered in the BP 5 times....
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Yeah, it is a repost - but it does piss me off a little either way that she was fired.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I'd take a few lessons from her.

Comment

The comments are the best part of the story.

Comment

Who wouldn't want to get an A in her class?

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                Who wouldn't want to get an A in her class?
                Those of us that would prefer a D in her bra.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                  Those of us that would prefer a D in her bra.
                  How big is your girls?

Comment

The only real reason she was fired cause some parents are afaird there son materbate to her. I am sure that was done the first day and after they passed around her new pics from online.

I would to have had liked to had a teacher like that when I was in HS. All we had were old ladies or men.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                      How big is your girls?
                      Not quite a D, but she's my reality, not my fantasy. Besides, we've already discussed the possibility of remedying that. FWIW the 3 before her were natural DD or bigger, I like what I like.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        Besides, we've already discussed the possibility of remedying that.
                        I hope, for your sake, the reality discussed was that she could pay for it on her own. Surely you've been around enough to know that you buying her tits is the worst financial decision on the planet.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I'm sure they have morality clauses in their teacher contracts. While I think it's stupid, I bet pretty much an district would do the same.

Comment

We should take up a collection and have her pose at a GTG.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              I hope, for your sake, the reality discussed was that she could pay for it on her own. Surely you've been around enough to know that you buying her tits is the worst financial decision on the planet.
                              Meh, I've thrown a lot more $$$ away other stupid shit that I'll never get back. I did tell her that I'd have to be married to woman to even consider footing some of the bill, and even then that's no guarantee of post surgery fidelity. At that point though, I've got bigger problems.

Comment

Working...
                              X