who knew Talisman was fluent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who knew Talisman was fluent?

Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

The Windex ad was pretty ironic on a vandalism story.

Comment

If I was going to do that, I'd pick a church that wasn't a half a mile from my house. I was just laughing at the name of it the other day.

Comment

Most Blessed Sacrament Church? Like its Sacrament is more Blessed than any of the other houses in which to worship deities? Gimme a break.

Also, just power-wash the shit off. Why is some spray paint such huge news?

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
          Most Blessed Sacrament Church? Like its Sacrament is more Blessed than any of the other houses in which to worship deities? Gimme a break.

Also, just power-wash the shit off. Why is some spray paint such huge news?
          Because someone vandalized a church! *gasp*

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            Because someone vandalized a church! *gasp*
            With all the shit going on globally, nationally, and locally, you would think they could find something better to report on. I don't watch the news on TV anymore because of this shit.

Comment

Shout out Sacramento!

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                With all the shit going on globally, nationally, and locally, you would think they could find something better to report on. I don't watch the news on TV anymore because of this shit.
                Welcome to the bible belt, where anything against god is a travesty that must be reported.

Comment

This is newsworthy here because the O.P. determined it to be so, but as far as I'm concerned it's about as newsworthy as the numerous FTP threads that grace this forum ad nauseum.

Comment

It said muerte, so I am blaming Mexicans
                    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                      It said muerte, so I am blaming Mexicans
                      The whole thing was written in Spanish, it's fairly safe to assume that a Mexican wrote it.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        The whole thing was written in Spanish, it's fairly safe to assume that a Mexican wrote it.
                        Yeah, you're right it had to be a Mexican.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          I said "fairly safe to assume," as in highly likely, not that it HAD to be a Mexican. Not that it has anything to do with anything, a vandal is a vandal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            Only Mexicans speak spanish, didn't you know that?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              Only Mexicans speak spanish, didn't you know that?!?
                              I do now...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X