Haters Gonna Hate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eastsidetorino View Post
    Yup, my g/f has a son, gets up at 5am to spend an hour at the gym before work. Works a full day, occasionally works out after work. Needless to say, not much evidence of a kiddo.
    She'd kill me if I posted a pic, but my g/f looked great in a bikini after having her daughter, and it didn't take 5am workouts. She simply ate well before, during, and after her pregnancy, and didn't blimp out with the "I'm pregnant" excuse to eat what she wanted.

We're both in the midst of losing a few lbs, and she and I are the first to admit that we have the extra weight due to a crappy diet. It's not work stress, having no time to workout, long days of school and teaching, etc. We ate like crap for a few years, and it took it's toll.

The naysayers in the OP will never lose weight or get in shape for the simple fact that they don't want to take personal responsibility for them getting themselves to where they are currently. It's far easier to belittle others for succeeding, than it is to take a look at themselves, and identify the changes that they CAN make. Instead they focus on making excuses for what they can't or don't want to change.

If you are unhappy at the way you look, do something about it. If you have a poor self-image, that's YOUR problem, it's not societies fault that you can't put the fork down.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      He also started a sentence with the word "or", and didn't put a comma immediately after it.
      You can start a sentence with a coordinating conjunction, especially in dialogue, to add emphasis, and there's no need to follow it with a comma unless you're setting off an appositive or aside.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by eastsidetorino View Post
        Yup, my g/f has a son, gets up at 5am to spend an hour at the gym before work. Works a full day, occasionally works out after work. Needless to say, not much evidence of a kiddo.
        Oh.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Good thing she didn't marry a mexican.

Comment

There are a bunch of lazy slobs in this country.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              You can start a sentence with a coordinating conjunction, especially in dialogue, to add emphasis, and there's no need to follow it with a comma unless you're setting off an appositive or aside.
              And how!

Comment

Damn grammar nazis up in here lol
                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I'm seeing a lot of jealousy from women that don't have the same drive she does and are looking for excuses for how out of shape they are. The good things in life don't come for free; you have to decide that you want them and go after them to make them happen.

Of course there are always exceptions; a single mom with 4 kids and two jobs probably doesn't have time to hit the gym - but a lot of these complainers certainly do.

Comment

It is very clear that I beat anorexia.

Comment

Working...
                    X