X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry for your families loss Aaron. RIP

Comment

Sorry for your loss Aaron, R.I.P
      "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
      http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
      Factory Five MK4 Cobra
      Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
      http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
      www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
        yeah people that mix drugs and alcohol need help.....wait what site am I on?

Oh look, Steve is using someone elses tragedy to stand on his paper thin soapbox again. What a worthless fuckstick.

Comment

My condolences to you and your family.
          Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Oh look, Steve is using someone elses tragedy to stand on his paper thin soapbox again. What a worthless fuckstick.
            And there you go. Sorry to hear it Aaron.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

That sucks, sorry to hear it man.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                yeah people that mix drugs and alcohol need help.....wait what site am I on?
                I would expect nothing less from you, Steve. What a fucking douchebag.

To everyone else, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  And there you go. Sorry to hear it Aaron.
                  I just can't figure out the science behind it. We had Steve, who finally took his smilie faces and retreated to a site he could moderate so people wouldn't be mean or misunderstand his sense of humor. Stepping into the batter box directly after his departure, 03trublugt took fairy tales and contact sports into the upper

Comment

Damn, sorry Aaron.
                    68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
                    63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
                    i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

Addiction unfortunately chases way too many people to an early grave. Sorry for your loss Aaron.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, Aaron. Let us know if you need anything.
                        sigpic

Comment

Damn man, sorry to hear that.

Fucking ban Steve already.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve
                            After throwing me under the bus last time im happy to ruin your thread, im sure your uncle would be proud that someone that regularly mixes drugs and booze can push so many peoples buttons so easy like the whim of a madman.
                            I didn't throw you under the bus. You had already put that motherfucker on autopilot and let it run yourself over.

Fuck you for being the piece of shit that you are and coming in here to get attention and shitting on my deceased uncle.

I never said what he did was right or took up for his actions. So again, I can't say it enough. Fuck you Steve, you fucking piece of trash.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                              I didn't throw you under the bus. You had already put that motherfucker on autopilot and let it run yourself over.

Fuck you for being the piece of shit that you are and coming in here to get attention and shitting on my deceased uncle.

I never said what he did was right or took up for his actions. So again, I can't say it enough. Fuck you Steve, you fucking piece of trash.

Allow me to apologize for you even having to read his garbage. On the bright side, there isn't a single person on here that doesn't know what a classless piece of shit he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve
                                After throwing me under the bus last time im happy to ruin your thread, im sure your uncle would be proud that someone that regularly mixes drugs and booze can push so many peoples buttons so easy like the whim of a madman.
                                Fuck dude, your douchebaggery knows no bounds.

Comment

Working...
                                X