Who is your Cell Provider & your monthly phone package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Maybe its where you live. I've was with att since 1992, they have always had dropped calls. I use my phone for business and theres nothing worse than dropping a call with a customer. They were also fucking me on price, the same things I have with Verizon was costing me almost $300.00 a month with att. Since I switched over, I've been saving about a $94.00 a month and excellent service.
    FWIW I can't recall the last time I've had a dropped call with AT&T. It's been a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      I think you're the only person on earth that claims to have cheaper service with Verizon. Because they have the highest rates out of everyone.
      I can add and subtract, Brent. My bill for three of us with att was almost three hundo and now that Ive gone to Verizon its less for the same shit and better service imo..
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        I can add and subtract, Brent. My bill for three of us with att was almost three hundo and now that Ive gone to Verizon its less for the same shit and better service imo..
        It depends on when you joined and what plan you were on. I was on an old plan at AT&T for a bazillion years, went in one day to do something and the girl ended up redoing our plan and saved us a bunch of money. It was like a 15 minute visit, saved us %15

Comment

Working...
        X