Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football star's son passes away

Shit like this makes me hate this world more and more. R.I.P little guy

Adrian Peterson's 2-year-old son has died ... cops have confirmed.

Cops believe Peterson's son was severely beaten by 27-year-old Joseph Patterson, the man who was dating the mother of the NFL star's child.

As we reported, the mother of the child has decided to donate the child's organs to people in need.

The boy was on life support since 5:30 PM Thursday ... but his condition never improved ... so family members made the decision to take the child off the ventilator.

Sources tell TMZ .. Adrian was informed about the situation before the news went public.

We're told Peterson will be planning the funeral with other members of the boy's family.

Patterson was initially arrested in Sioux Falls, South Dakota for assault and battery of an infant -- and now, it's almost certain the charges will be elevated to murder.

The details surrounding the beating are unclear -- but cops say medical responders were called to the apartment where the child was living on Wednesday evening ... and he was unresponsive when help arrived.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Saw that. That is sickening.
    2014 GT
    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

There are all kinds of conflicting reports. Some say it's his son. Others said it was, then edited to say a family member, but not his son.

Hooray for irresponsible reporting. Terrible situation either way.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Read he was in the hospital. That Patterson fuck needs to never see a courtroom. Poor little kid

Comment

just read this. how sad, I dont know hiw anyone could do this to a child. I will be holding my little 2 year old real tight tonight. rip little.guy and prayers to AP and his family.

Comment

That is just fucked up. I will never understand how someone can do that to a child. RIP little soul.

Comment

that makes me sick..

that ol patterson fella aint gonna make it in the pen... guaranteed...

Comment

wow. I don't understand people. I feel guilty for spanking my kid on the ass sometimes. I don't understand how someone can go that far to a little child.

Comment

Talk about a shitty situation. Poor little guy. So fucking sad!

Comment

Just plain sickening. If beating a child isn't bad enough, why the hell would you want to a pissed off Adrian Peterson on your ass?
                    "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

i hope i never see something like this at work. I'm not sure i'd be able to control my rage

Comment

Originally posted by gonzo View Post
                        i hope i never see something like this at work. I'm not sure i'd be able to control my rage
                        Yupppp
                        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          There are all kinds of conflicting reports. Some say it's his son. Others said it was, then edited to say a family member, but not his son.

Hooray for irresponsible reporting. Terrible situation either way.
                          It was initially reported that it was A.P. Jr., who lives with him. When those reports were recanted, I think the confusion set in. I guess that can happen when you have 4 kids by 4 different women.

R.I.P. little guy

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            Read he was in the hospital. That Patterson fuck needs to never see a courtroom. Poor little kid
                            All I need to see.... and agree..... Fuck ,I knew better than to click this thread,

Comment

Makes me sick to my stomach, what a fucking piece of shit.
                              '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                              '13 Dodge Cummins
                              '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Working...
                              X