No announcement yet.

My dog is dying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I haven't wanted to click this thread but I just did. It started off sad, got better, and then way worse.

I feel for ya man. Let me know if you need anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      Man, I haven't wanted to click this thread but I just did. It started off sad, got better, and then way worse.

I feel for ya man. Let me know if you need anything.
      Thanks, other Eric. I will give you a shout on Friday maybe we can grab lunch.

Comment

I avoided this thread because I knew I would feel bad and then was excited to see Cherry was doing better and now this.
        I hope it turns around for her and good luck.

Comment

She took a turn for the worse this morning, and started having extremely violent seizures. She was in the hospital last week for the return of the seizures and we went ahead and told the doctor to do the expensive spinal tap and MRI. We rushed her to the hospital today and after she started hacing violent seizures around 11 o clock this morning, that would last for 3 minutes or longer. When we got to the vet they put her on a valium and fluids drip since she was extremely dehydrated again, and the doctor showed us the MRI. Half of her brain was showing necrosis due to the seizures. She said all of this was sue to meningitis brought on by an immunodeficiency, most likely caused by a vaccine at some point, and that it had probably been going on a lot longer than anyone first thought.

We made the decision to euthanize her. She's gone. I'm heartbroken and a complete mess.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are."

-Will Rogers

RIP Cherry. You were the most loyal, well-behaved, loving dog that anyone could ever ask for. You will be missed...severely.

Comment

So sorry to read this.
            Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Sorry to hear man, rip puppy.

Comment

Really sorry man. If you need anything let me know. I'm still adjusting.

Comment

Sorry to hear it, dude

Comment

I'm terribly sorry man.

Comment

Sorry to hear, Neil.

Comment

RIP and sorry man
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                        X