No announcement yet.

My dog is dying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for your loss I had to put down my rotty of 8 years 2 months ago. The vet assumed he had some type of cancer probably stomach or bowel. It was a very tearful for our family I know how you feel!
    WH

Comment

God that was hard to read. I feel terrible for you. If/When I lose my little Spencer I will seriously lose a piece of myself. He is the best damn little dog I've ever owned. Hope it all works out for the best.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. I might take a personal day tomorrow but I doubt it. There is a mandatory company-wide meeting. I haven't got any updates yet from my mom who is with her at the vet, but I'm dreading any news at this point. I'm booking it right after work today to head out there.

Comment

I'm sorry, Neil.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'm sorry man. From being there before I know how bad it hurts. Time is the only thing that heals.

Comment

That sucks man!....hope for the best!
              2012 f150 lariat
              2004 ford lightning
              2008 chevy duramax 4x4
              2008 dodge mega cab 4x4
              2008 f150 lariat 4x4

Comment

wow bro sorry.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Spend as much time as possible with her. If she does pass you don't want to be thinking back about how you were stuck at work and not being with her in those last moments. I do hope she pulls through though.

Comment

I'm very sorry man. Deeply sorry
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Sorry to hear it man. Losing a pet is always hard. Don't let your emotions cloud what's best for the dog.

Comment

Sorry dude. I've never lost a dog but growing up I had a cat that was fucking awesome, basically acted like a dog, that after I knew for 18 years passed away. Literally had an empty spot in my life for years.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Brought me to tears and just spend some extra time loving on our pooches. I'm so sorry and hope that she is pain free soon.
                          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

When we met with the vet last night at 7 PM, she said that we should be cautiously optimistic. She is still in bad shape, but the vet saw small signs of improvement. She is back at the vet as of 7:00 AM this morning for the second round of treatment. Thank you all so much for the kind words. I'm still kind of a wreck, as we are not sure if we got her treatment early enough and only time will tell. I will update this thread when I hear more.

Again, thanks for all the kind words.

Comment

Good to hear man.

Comment

They're like family.. I feel your pain... they should live to be 30
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X