No announcement yet.

Wwdfmd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not the first time she has cheated nor will it be the last time. Put a note on the door of his truck he deserves to know because she is going to cheat again

Comment

Originally posted by john -- '02 hawk View Post
      dfm would get pics (and post them), stir up shit between all the parties, get drunk, talk shit on the internet, and then get into some weird mma match in somebodies front yard.
      lmao..

Comment

Maybe Chuck could break the news to him? JITB 15 minutes?

Seriously, best of luck. Sounds like a no win situation. You break the news, your the bad guy to everyone else involved. You don't say a word and when he finds out.....he is pissed you knew and didn't tell him.

Maybe a typed letter with no return address is in order?

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
          You don't say a word and when he finds out.....he is pissed you knew and didn't tell him.
          Exactly what i'm afraid of, her dad is a good dude too. Worked his ass off to provide them with a great life and then he gets this shit..

Comment

I'd want to know. If she did it once she's likely to do it again. And next time she may ending up giving him a nasty down under. How you break it to him or if you even have anything to do with that is beyond me, but if it were me and anyone knew, I'd want to know, don't care who broke the news to me. People always seem to find a way of making life more difficult than it needs to be.

Comment

Originally posted by 86silverbullett View Post
              I'm not going to tell him, not my place. Just trying to be here for her family cause I know in some ways this is going to affect our relationship..
              I don't see how, unless your old lady is nuts. Repeat after me:
              "Baby, that ain't our business."
              If she doesn't let it go, let her go, because this will be the tip of the iceberg. Besides, if your old lady and her brother know, enough people know for her dad to have gotten wind of it. He either knows and is rolling over for it, or is in denial.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                this

and that

/thread

These

Comment

That.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

tell the kids to confront.the mom and make her tell the dad.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                      tell the kids to confront.the mom and make her tell the dad.
                      If they feel like he absolutely needs to know, then this is an option. They probably need to stay out of it (you definitely need to).

Comment

So if all you people's girlfreind/wife boyfriend/husband were stepping out on you , you wouldn't want to know ?

Comment

Sometimes kids don't need to know adult business or be involved with it. GF/BF/Fiances of kids most certainly need to keep their damned nose out of it.

They may have an agreement, he may know already, he may want to know, he may not want to know. Either way, none of your business - let him figure it out some other way.

Besides, good parents do not always equal good wives/husbands and vice-versa. Just don't get involved.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                            So if all you people's girlfreind/wife boyfriend/husband were stepping out on you , you wouldn't want to know ?
                            I will admit, the worst part would be figuring out the whole world knew before I did. I still would not hold it against folks for trying to keep their nose out of it.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

If everyone else knows, I doubt the ol man doesn't.

I found out that one of my ex-girlfriends dad apparently had a heart problem, or something that kept him from getting it up. His wife basically had a pass to do what she needed, but it was not to be talked about, and must be discrete so that he nor the kids knew what was going on. I was the only one that figured it out, well after I broke it off with their daughter.

Point being, stay the fuck out of it. You will not do any good by opening that box.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                                Blackmail mom. Then bang.
                                Love it. Hell I'll black mail her, whats her #?

Comment

Working...
                                X