watch it schaub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watch it schaub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Twitter account for the Houston Police Department is contradicting a report that a group of angry fans confronted Houston Texans quarterback Matt Schaub at his house.
    But NFL.com reports that an angry man pulled into Schaub’s driveway and “yelled obscenities.” NFL security is investigating the incident.
    NFL vice president of security Jeff Miller told NFL.com:
    “This is a little unusual in that we don’t normally have fans acting in this way, going to a player’s residence, that sort of thing,” Miller said. “In this case, Monday afternoon, a vehicle pulled into his driveway, an unidentified individual yelled obscenities. The police department is involved. We’ve been in contact with them as we normally would for anything like this. And because it is a team issue, they have a security director, we work with them.
    “In this case, they’ll be working closely with the police department. But it’s going to be investigated and handled seriously by Houston Police Department.”

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

I doubt it was a fan - Houston teams don't have fans; they have people that lose bets on them. Are they sure the "angry man [that] pulled into Schaub's driveway and 'yelled obscenities'" wasn't just Schaub?
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

my money is on TJ Yates. does schaub have to murder someone on the field in order to be pulled?

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Man I think they have mainly bandwagon fans

On the other hand I'm just happy I dont have to hear from all my cousins (bandwagon fans) about how good Texans play and how bad the Cowboys play.
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Maybe it was the pizza delivery guy yelling "pick six toppings"
          "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
            Maybe it was the pizza delivery guy yelling "pick six toppings"
            hahahaha
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Really who gives a fuck. How much fuxking money is gonna be wasted on "investigating" this bullshit.

What are they gonna do at the end of their extensive, expensive investigation ? Write the offender a $500 disorderly conduct ticket ?
              Vortex rear stand $75
              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
              11 4 door
              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
              X