Columbia Missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emg View Post
    Going to Columbia Missouri in a week for Florida vs Missouri (Gator fan). Anyways I'll be there for 3 days, and plan on driving and eating a lot. What's the town like and where are the fun places to drink at. Thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
    First, learn to pronounce "Misery". It's all downhill from there.
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Do some food challenges.

Adam Richman guide to challenge list of restaurant locations from the state of Missouri as seen in Man vs Food episodes on the Food Network.

Comment

Best Walmart i been to was in MissourA, where else can you can food, cloth and liquor

Comment

Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
          It takes a lot of beer at 3.2%.

CN
          Alcohol by volume vs Alcohol by weight.

^ look up the difference, then come back and tell me how many more Oklahoma beers you would have to drink to get drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
            Best Walmart i been to was in MissourA, where else can you can food, cloth and liquor
            see
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Alcohol by volume vs Alcohol by weight.

^ look up the difference, then come back and tell me how many more Oklahoma beers you would have to drink to get drunk.
              Abv is 4% which is still low. Who wastes their time with that? You can, lightweight.

CN

Comment

Abv is 4% which is still low. Who wastes their time with that? You can, lightweight.

CN
                So basically if you drink 20 Texas beers to get drunk, you would need 21 Oklahoma beers to get drunk?
                Yeah, that's definitely a big difference.
                Liquor stores carry carry "high point" beer also. I'm sure you already knew that though.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                  Dang! Amarillo has 6 (recommended) locations to eat for Texas vs the rest of the state!
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Looks like CyaNide and Mike need to get together to have a Oklahoma vs Texas beer drinking contest.

Comment

Have you not been to Oklahoma?

CN
                      Yep, it's ok. Oklahoma seems like it's full of meth addicts, hell they have billboards everywhere talking about getting help. lol
                      Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                      If you don't like relaxing or partying on one of the many lakes, riding motorcycles, or the outdoors... then yea it sucks pretty bad.
                      I can do all that shit here plus much more. Don't try and defend you boring ass neighbor state. Kansas ain't much better...just saying.
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                      Florida and Louisiana both have these
                      Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                        Looks like CyaNide and Mike need to get together to have a Oklahoma vs Texas beer drinking contest.

CyaNide has a plate at the Flying Saucer. Might be a short contest.

I spent a week in Springfield quite a few years back. They had a shitty mall, a big Bass Pro, and that was it. The hotel bar got to know me quite well.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          CyaNide has a plate at the Flying Saucer. Might be a short contest.
                          All the more reason to have it.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                            I don't really drink the domestic beers up here much, so it probably wouldn't be that great of a contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              I don't really drink the domestic beers up here much, so it probably wouldn't be that great of a contest.
                              I only enjoy beers that have flavor, most of which are IPAs. Most IPAs are 7% abv or more. Nobody could drink 20 of those at one time. So enjoy your pitiful state and your cheap ass beer. I'm not much into competitive drinking anymore. Too old for that.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
                                Yep, it's ok. Oklahoma seems like it's full of meth addicts, hell they have billboards everywhere talking about getting help. lol

I can do all that shit here plus much more. Don't try and defend you boring ass neighbor state. Kansas ain't much better...just saying.

Florida and Louisiana both have these
                                He is going there regardless and you said there aint shit to do... Well there is plenty of good shit to do. You sound like someone who just wants to Bitch to hear themselves talk. We get it, you won't vacation there, but there is still plenty to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X