No announcement yet.

Florida teacher punches student...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The title of the video says, roughly translated here, "a man begs his girlfriend for forgiveness." I'm thinking he got caught with another woman and she found out and took her friend to confront him. Can't really hear what they're saying, so it's hard to tell.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      You sure do post a lot of thinly veiled racist shit, you know it?
      Sure does. Makes me a little uneasy.
      It's way out of mein kampfort zone, anne frankly I don't appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
        and you never do? thats a laugh

just like everyone else on here does the exact same thing
        BLACKS!

I never read through everything, ...... What is the current topic LOL?

FTR I hate White people!

Comment

My coach shoved a kid down and no one said anything. He was being a real idiot though. Kept dumping out the water cooler pissed everbody off
          WH

Comment

I like how the compare punching a girl in the face to popping a helmet wearing male upside the head. Isn't that what he's wearing the helmet for? Our lineman coach in highschool was famous for throwing us to the ground if we fucked up.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
              I like how the compare punching a girl in the face to popping a helmet wearing male upside the head. Isn't that what he's wearing the helmet for? Our lineman coach in highschool was famous for throwing us to the ground if we fucked up.
              Actually, if you read - it's this everyone is comparing..

In August, a South Florida high school football coach was videotaped smacking his quarterback's helmet after the player botched an important play. The coach was suspended for two weeks from all athletic activities, the Huffington Post reported.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
              X