• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    Football.

Comment

Go look up some info on the negative energy and the Casimir Effect. It will blow your mind.

I won't even pretend to know the details of it, the math, etc (it's deep quantum mechanics) but I know it involves the concept of two different infinities - one large infinity and one small infinity - with the larger acting on the smaller.

Take two "massless plates" and situate them very close to each other in a vacuum. Virtual particles will pop in and out of existence all around, but because of the proximity of the plates only smaller wavelength particles can exist in that space between the plates, whereas outside the two plates larger wavelength particles can exist. The larger infinity outside acts as on the smaller infinity inside (think of it as a zero) and pushes the two plates together. No mechanical force, no gravitational force, no electromagnetic force... just the difference in infinities (quantum wave probabilities) - the Casimir Effect.

Good luck wrapping your mind around that. Not sure how that turns into propulsion though. That's where I zone out and want to go walk in the woods or something.
      The science-fiction that Iain M. Banks writes...the "engines" that his Culture Spacecraft use work sort of like that. They harness zero-point energy to manipulate the space-time fabric and basically sort of drag themselves under or over the fabric. Pretty interesting when he goes into how it works in Excession. I think you would like that book.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Yup lol. That's 100% me when it comes to football.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
          The science-fiction that Iain M. Banks writes...the "engines" that his Culture Spacecraft use work sort of like that. They harness zero-point energy to manipulate the space-time fabric and basically sort of drag themselves under or over the fabric. Pretty interesting when he goes into how it works in Excession. I think you would like that book.
          Yeah it kind of an old idea drawing energy from the vaccuum I believe they call it zero point energy? Dont really remember but i think it has actually been done before but never put into practice
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            Yeah it kind of an old idea drawing energy from the vaccuum I believe they call it zero point energy? Dont really remember but i think it has actually been done before but never put into practice
            Is this StanleyTweedle?

Comment

Is this StanleyTweedle?
              I wonder ...
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

She ain't bad, wonder how her ankles look?

Comment

Is this StanleyTweedle?

Makes perfect sense.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                    She's not only smart, but easy on the eyes too.

That is AYesha of Fashioncom Passion.
                    エロ動画 は全て無料で見られるエロ動画サイトです。毎日1000件以上無料動画を配信しています。過剰な広告無し・だましリンク無しで見られる、快適なアダルトサイトを目指しています。

This is AIsha

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      Is this StanleyTweedle?
                      Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      I wonder ...
                      Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Makes perfect sense.
                      Nailed it.

Duh. Many of you have met me before though. Under the guise of my alter ego from the old board. If you knew who it was you'd probly have even more to say. But, you won't. A little hint: My real name isn't Justin. Or stanley, for that matter. But I had a well known alias on the other board that had many thousands of posts. Not the lesser alias of Justinsn95.

Comment

This?

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Nailed it.

Duh. Many of you have met me before though. Under the guise of my alter ego from the old board. If you knew who it was you'd probly have even more to say. But, you won't. A little hint: My real name isn't Justin. Or stanley, for that matter. But I had a well known alias on the other board that had many thousands of posts. Not the lesser alias of Justinsn95.
                          Fail

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                            Fail
                            No.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              This?

Yup
                              2004 Suzuki DL650
                              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Yup lol. That's 100% me when it comes to football.
                                I'm glad I'm not the only one...

Comment

Working...
                                X