A 250cc middle finger by way of civil disobedience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Man, if that's what you took away from what he did, I don't know what to tell you.
    No shit, right?

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
      It states in the article that the rider had never ridden off road and had never ridden a dirt bike period, so I wouldn't be so sure he understood the risks. He admits that he was trespassing and using a motor vehicle where prohibited, which makes him a criminal.

The fact that some people would use this as an opportunity to make some cash due to their own stupidity, blaming the GOV shutdown and sue because the Park Rangers were not there to protect them from themselves.

Stevo
      Just enjoy the article. To me, he seemed like a self reliant person that takes responsibility for his actions. Not like a bottom feeder who blames everyone else for his bad decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Man, if that's what you took away from what he did, I don't know what to tell you.
        Sorry, just looking at the half-empty side of the cup.

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        No shit, right?
        Hug a dick.

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
        Just enjoy the article. To me, he seemed like a self reliant person that takes responsibility for his actions. Not like a bottom feeder who blames everyone else for his bad decisions.
        See my first comment. One thing that I have gathered from this site is that not many people are in real life what they appear to show themselves as in writing/on the internet.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Can we claim manifest destiny as we take this mother back over?

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post

Hug a dick.

Sure thing, mr. "anybody who breaks the rules is looking for a payday." Get the fuck out, lol.

Comment

Great article!

Comment

I thought it was pretty bad ass and would be fun as hell to do.

I laughed at some of the tree-hugging, cry-baby hippies that left comments on his story. "You should be thrown in jail", blah blah blah. He didn't destroy anything while on his ride. At worst, all he did was ride through the water when crossing the creek.

Comment

Wish I had a national park close by to go riding in!
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                  X