X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A 250cc middle finger by way of civil disobedience

Too fucking cool.

Comment

Meanwhile, just a cool small excerpt from another article I just read. lmao

"Another week or two of no government, meanwhile, would be good news for one spirited group of Americans: Washington, D.C.-area skateboarders, who are usually banned from the smooth, wide promenades that flank many government buildings and represent ideal skateboarding terrain. With government workers and security officers scarce, the Wall Street Journal reports, skateboarders are moving onto federal turf like wildlife reclaiming habitat when a new preserve is established. A skateboarder invasion couldn’t have happened in a better town."

Comment

not that impressed
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Just occurred to me, I guess poaching is non-existent now since the parks are closed.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I thought it was a good read! Shared.
            Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Sounds fun
              68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
              63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
              i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

I wonder how much he would have been suing for if he laid it over but there were no rangers around to help him.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                  I wonder how much he would have been suing for if he laid it over but there were no rangers around to help him.

Stevo
                  $0? It seems like he knew the risks involved.

Comment

Originally posted by ZYouL8R View Post
                    $0? It seems like he knew the risks involved.
                    Criminals sue the people who they are robbing when they get hurt all the time, knowing the risks involved is not relevant.

Stevo
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Damn.....that looked fun. Wonder how long before he's served by the law for his reporting of his criminal ride.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Criminals sue the people who they are robbing when they get hurt all the time, knowing the risks involved is not relevant.

Stevo
                          Criminals are also looking for a quick easy buck. This guy seems like he's well off and fully understands the risks he took.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            Criminals are also looking for a quick easy buck. This guy seems like he's well off and fully understands the risks he took.
                            It states in the article that the rider had never ridden off road and had never ridden a dirt bike period, so I wouldn't be so sure he understood the risks. He admits that he was trespassing and using a motor vehicle where prohibited, which makes him a criminal.

The fact that some people would use this as an opportunity to make some cash due to their own stupidity, blaming the GOV shutdown and sue because the Park Rangers were not there to protect them from themselves.

Stevo

Comment

It states in the article that the rider had never ridden off road and had never ridden a dirt bike period, so I wouldn't be so sure he understood the risks. He admits that he was trespassing and using a motor vehicle where prohibited, which makes him a criminal.

The fact that some people would use this as an opportunity to make some cash due to their own stupidity, blaming the GOV shutdown and sue because the Park Rangers were not there to protect them from themselves.

Stevo

Man, if that's what you took away from what he did, I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

Working...
                              X