• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just go get a Dozer guarantee it won't get stuck

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
      while probably true in this instance, there was an epic stuck thread a couple/few years back on one of the 4x4 forums... it was in Florida and they were getting all kinds of shit stuck. including a dozer
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        ...including a dozer
        Yep. Given the right circumstances, even a dozer will get stuck. It'll just be three miles past where everything else will get stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
          I can get anything stuck.

Once in my 00 Ranger 4x4 got it stuck, got the 1500 Silverado stuck trying to pull it out, got the 4wd tractor stuck trying to pull the Chevy out and almost got the 6 wheel tractor stuck pulling out the other tractor.

Got a 1980 F150 4x4 stuck in sugar cane field then got our smaller track tractor stuck and had to get a crash course in driving a D9 to pull out both. LOL

I don't go muddin no more.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

If nothing else pans out Wylie auto towing has a bobcat with tracks that got me out on labor day on lake lavon. Same as you 1/4 mile off the road where no heavy ass tow truck could get to it. Cost me $350 and a $75 ticket from army core of engineers to learn my lesson not to trust "dry" lake beds, lol.

972-442-9940
            972-843-2018
            Justin

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              A glutton for punishment.

Even with a winch I have spent 6+ hours stuck in mud.
              Yeah, i had a scout that sat for about 24 hours in the mud. A warn 6000 winch wouldn't budge it and we couldn't open the doors because it was so deep. Had to climb out the windows. It was also below freezing that night.

We got a guy out there the next day with a winch and we had to chain his pickup to a tree. He pulled the scout out the way it had gone it, stopping to recharge his battery quite a few times.

I stopped by the .25 car wash afterward and after I spent $5 I still didn't have all of the mud off; there was a lot left but I was out of money.

It was my dad's scout and he was not happy with me that day LOL.....

Comment

Please post up video of this epic vehicle stuck in the mud rescue. Sounds entertaining.

Comment

When you winch it out have Eric jump on the hood. It should help.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    If it wasn't BFE I'd give a hand. I'm itching to put the 4Runner to the test.
                    That import has not enough balls to do anything but have two stuck.

CN

Comment

yall still stuck???

Comment

I'd get him a come-a-long with some rope/straps/chain and have him learn.

Or just go a buy a winch. Sometimes, a winch is easier than getting 4 other trucks stuck - or a tractor.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDY6bWT5oTM[/ame]
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I might be able to swing by after work today.
                          07 GT500
                          05 SRT10
                          88 turbocoupe T-bird
                          93 Cobra
                          86 coupe
                          Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
                            I might be able to swing by after work today.
                            PM me contact number if so
                            sigpic
                            "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
                            through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
                            We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
                            my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                              Please post up video of this epic vehicle stuck in the mud rescue. Sounds entertaining.
                              +1
                              .....bro....

Comment

What ya need is one of these...
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X