Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wasn't someone on a reality show that aired today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    SO wait a minute, one ugly rusty fucking table won this whole show for one of the teams?

Total BS
    Winning team was black.

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Ah, I didn't hear that in the show.

TBH, it sounds like the argument isn't so much about the table and the spurs but more about why the coat appraised so low on the show.
      Wasn't in the show that I recall, Matt said that in his novel of a post on page one.

Comment

Sell spurs and coat. Make $4,000 cash and not get taxed. WINNING!
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

My wife and I are extras on Revolution (NBC). In fact tomorrow should be the episode that I get killed in. I know I make a small cameo in episode 4 which is next week where I get dragged away dead.
          http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            Sell spurs and coat. Make $4,000 cash and not get taxed. WINNING!
            Snag the $5,000 prize, pay taxes on it. Sell spurs and coat. Make an additional $4,000 with no taxes. Really winning!
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              Snag the $5,000 prize, pay taxes on it. Sell spurs and coat. Make an additional $4,000 with no taxes. Really winning!
              The former never occurred, unfortunately, but I like the 'glass half full' idea!
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                Wasn't in the show that I recall, Matt said that in his novel of a post on page one.
                We call that a chili.

Comment

a Fur coat, and some spurs. Yep.
                  WH

Comment

Working...
                  X