Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevo View Post
    if you say so son...

Sorry boy, i'm up late cooking a pig on the smoker but thanks for proving my point.

I'll continue to read you asshurtedness in the morning.

Stevo
    one love!!!!
    Last edited by Chili; 10-05-2013, 12:13 AM. Reason: Hustleman can't quote for shit..

Comment

Our neighborhood is unincorporated Ft Worth. Silly rules do not apply. However HOA rules do but they are not Nazis about stuff. We police our own. Any officer driving around checking parking brakes or tires on grass is going to be asked WTF. Also no ordnance inspectors - take a hike. lol
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by hustleman View Post
        one love!!!!
        Call him Kitten.. That's then new cool thing.
        Last edited by Chili; 10-05-2013, 12:13 AM. Reason: Fixing quotes

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          No need. He's already proven his point and has a busy schedule of cooking. I can not and will not interfere with such things. His key strokes have already affected my soul, so I shall not retort with childish banter.
          Last edited by Chili; 10-05-2013, 12:14 AM. Reason: Fixed your messed up quotes.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            I didn't explain it that well ... SF has signs all over the place saying to "curb your wheels" when parking so I didn't really think that people here wouldn't be familiar with that verbiage.
            When I worked in san diego there was a dead end street beside my building that went down a long hill. I used to see the meter maid relentlessly patrolling that street in her cushman trying to write tickets to any poor soul that forgot to curb their wheels.

Another thing they would do is if they saw out of state plates on a vehicle that was parked daily on that street for a few days is impound it, assuming that someone lived there permanently and had not changed their plates over to CA plates - a buddy that lived in another state found his Vette missing one day after work because of that. The out of state workers quickly learned not to park there LOL.....

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb View Post

Another thing they would do is if they saw out of state plates on a vehicle that was parked daily on that street for a few days is impound it, assuming that someone lived there permanently and had not changed their plates over to CA plates - a buddy that lived in another state found his Vette missing one day after work because of that. The out of state workers quickly learned not to park there LOL.....

What?! Is that even fucking legal?!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                What?! Is that even fucking legal?!

Fuck no!! What if they were military and a resident of another state?

I ran into that here. I went to get a drivers license and they wouldn't give me one because I had not registered my truck here. I told them I was military and didn't have to, they didn't care. Just another cash grab.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  Our neighborhood is unincorporated Ft Worth. Silly rules do not apply. However HOA rules do but they are not Nazis about stuff. We police our own. Any officer driving around checking parking brakes or tires on grass is going to be asked WTF. Also no ordnance inspectors - take a hike. lol
                  Tell the HOA to paint those damn speed bumps (suspension ripper-outers) in your neighborhood. Bastards. I didn't see them until the last second and thought I totaled my truck when I hit them.

Comment

Someone needs their parking ticket book taken away.
                    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                    George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                      Tell the HOA to paint those damn speed bumps (suspension ripper-outers) in your neighborhood. Bastards. I didn't see them until the last second and thought I totaled my truck when I hit them.
                      lol, slow down would be the lesson here. You should have seen what they had before. Hard plastic ones that were staked into the concrete. Then they went with a concrete one that was way fucking tall. The new ones are recent after they "fixed" our streets.

I actually have to drive a different way in and out of the neighborhood in the Cobra. The exhaust needs to come up another inch or more.

Comment

Back on topic. In Hurst I was written tickets for, Expired Inspection/Registration, having a vehicle with a flat tire (slicks ran down and didn't have a compressor) and few others I can't remember. Parked in my own driveway. My neighbor was an asshole and I was glad my brother took the house from me and the neighbors hated him even more. I loved going over and waiving at them yelling "you glad you ran me off now?"

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          That's Mr. Kitten to you.

Originally posted by hustleman View Post
                          No need. He's already proven his point and has a busy schedule of cooking. I can not and will not interfere with such things. His key strokes have already affected my soul, so I shall not retort with childish banter.
                          Pig-smoking is done, now I'm free to address your childish banter.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I've gotta say Fort Worth pd is extremely cool. I've had a few encounters and nothing bad to say about them at all

Comment

Working...
                            X