X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    Tacos, bud light and Futbol.

Fixed
    I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Hadn't been on this site for a while. Orale cabrones!

Comment

México vs Panama cabrónes!!!
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Comment

Speaking of Mexicans, many years back I was working at a shop in Dallas, we had a Mexican porter and everytime me and buddy Lewis needed the trash taken out we would call out to him, "Hey wei, throw out the trash!" (in Spanish of course).
            A few weeks later he fronts me out in the break room, tells me that when we use the word 'wei' that its derogatory in Mexico.
            I spring into action of course (not wanting to get my ass kicked by a mojo or worse get fired at work for fighting), I go on to explain to him that in this country we use the word 'waiT' emphasizing the 'T' that means "dude" or "friend", "amigo" if you will. After a few minutes of me teaching him how to properly say it in English, I have him calling the entire shop waiT by the end of the day and up until the day I quit working there.

Now that I think about it, it's probably slang in Mexico by now...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Speaking of Mexicans, many years back I was working at a shop in Dallas, we had a Mexican porter and everytime me and buddy Lewis needed the trash taken out we would call out to him, "Hey wei, throw out the trash!" (in Spanish of course).
              A few weeks later he fronts me out in the break room, tells me that when we use the word 'wei' that its derogatory in Mexico.
              I spring into action of course (not wanting to get my ass kicked by a mojo or worse get fired at work for fighting), I go on to explain to him that in this country we use the word 'waiT' emphasizing the 'T' that means "dude" or "friend", "amigo" if you will. After a few minutes of me teaching him how to properly say it in English, I have him calling the entire shop waiT by the end of the day and up until the day I quit working there.

Now that I think about it, it's probably slang in Mexico by now...
              Lmao! That reminds me of the whole "Peachy Merry Cone" thing that was being passed around for a while.

Comment

Working...
              X