Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where/how did you meet you significant other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fitzwell View Post
    We dated in high school, 39 years ago. Stumbled across each other a few years ago on the interweb, and the rest is history. Getting married this dec.
    I totally gonna find the guy you have be your minister and have him say one long as phrase for you to repeat!

Met mine on myspace. Turned out I worked with her room mate, and they lived in the apartment right across from mine. Dated for 4 years and married on our first date anniversary. Ol fitzwell married us.

Last edited by FATHERFORD; 10-07-2013, 12:52 PM.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      lmfao

It's not just that. Normally people as anti social as you are, would have a hard time landing a man, too. But Paul's such a whore he just passes his asshole through a drive thru window.
      Just shy and reserved, not anti-social.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• At a family reunion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Venom View Post
          At a family reunion.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Venom View Post
            At a family reunion.
            Always heard there was people that lived by the motto..."incest is the best. Put your relatives to the test."

Comment

Working...
            X