Overly Friendly Banks ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    my home Wells Fargos aren't bad, but the one I go to by my parents, there are a couple dudes that are way to gushy nice. It's creepy
    Thats what im talking about !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
      The only overly nice teller I've ever encountered was an African lady at a Bank of America. Almost like she wanted my nuts.
      She saw your account balance!!
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Jersey Mike's is also overly friendly. No offense, I don't need a conversation, just a sammich.

Comment

One of the bank tellers from my old bank I used for business. Yeah I always found reasons for making extra trips to the bank. They kinda caught on when I got pennies for the change fund 4 times in one day...

They can be as friendly as they want.

Comment

They might as well kiss you before they screw you!

Comment

Banks are just like strippers. All they want is your money.

Comment

I don't remember the last time I was actually in a bank.. Couple years I'm sure.

But I'm sure it's all about differentiating themselves and building loyal customers. That's a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                X