Overly Friendly Banks ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overly Friendly Banks ?

Is it just me, or have the banks started being too friendly ?

I bank at three different banks, and it seems all three are way too friendly. Is there a competition to be nice that i dont know about ?

I guess its cause everyone uses third party survey companies ?

Do the tellers really care what im doing this weekend ?

They all try to drum up small talk...

Originally posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
    Is it just me, or have the banks started being too friendly ?

I bank at three different banks, and it seems all three are way too friendly. Is there a competition to be nice that i dont know about ?

I guess its cause everyone uses third party survey companies ?

Do the tellers really care what im doing this weekend ?

They all try to drum up small talk...
    I bet it trickles down from someone higher up that doesn't really know what is going on day to day. He says this is how they need to be, no quiet while customer is at the window, blah blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
      I bet it trickles down from someone higher up that doesn't really know what is going on day to day. He says this is how they need to be, no quiet while customer is at the window, blah blah blah
      I used to do QA for a call center at Capital One. I dont work there anymore so eh, but yeah they had a "script" that was not written down but more or less "Checkpoints" on the call.

AND QA GRADED HARD too.....so the branch managers also have a QA system and most of what is said is recorded so they can go back at the end of the month and skim through to get an idea how the agent is doing.

Only problem is that they force them to try so hard to get a 100 that it sounds fake
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Maybe. I met my wife at the bank, she was my teller.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

LOL

I have no idea what you're talking about.

<- Bank Manager

Comment

They have to be nice to you cause they don't want to loose you to someone else that will charge less for fees if you are being charged any.

Lucky for my my bank doesn't charge me any.

Comment

Come on, I mean, have you seen the yield curve lately?
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

The only overly nice teller I've ever encountered was an African lady at a Bank of America. Almost like she wanted my nuts.
                "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
                  The only overly nice teller I've ever encountered was an African lady at a Bank of America. Almost like she wanted my nuts.
                  With a name like "Country Cracker", how could she not?

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                    With a name like "Country Cracker", how could she not?
                    2 clicks and 1 clock means they are horny, right?
                    "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

overly friendly?

I never thought I'd hear someone complain about someone being nice.

That being said, chicken-fil-a employees are just about overly friendly in a creepy way.
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                        overly friendly?

That being said, chicken-fil-a employees are just about overly friendly in a creepy way.
                        "my pleasure"

Comment

my home Wells Fargos aren't bad, but the one I go to by my parents, there are a couple dudes that are way to gushy nice. It's creepy
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

They are friendly like strippers, con artists and drug dealers. Once they get you money, it's a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                              overly friendly?

when they start asking me how my day is, what im doing this weekend, did you watch the game , etc.... etc... etc...... its old... too many questions..
                              I ok with "how ya doin" and " have a great day "

Comment

Working...
                              X