Twitter Reveals IPO Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter Reveals IPO Plan

Revealed their S-1 ... goal is to raise $1 billion. Generated 1H13 revenue of $254 MM, net loss of $69 MM.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
    Revealed their S-1 ... goal is to raise $1 billion. Generated 1H13 revenue of $254 MM, net loss of $69 MM.

Comment

Interested to see what it does though, considering the bad taste Facebook left in the mouths of investors.
      Last edited by sc281; 10-04-2013, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        Interested to see what it does though, considering the bad taste Feacebook left in the mouths of investors.
        I don't know what it'll put the company's value at ... I want to go check for that. It might not be too crazy.
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

apparently I should have bought tweeter stock... it went from <$.01 to over $.15 with people thinking it was twitter lol

Comment

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
            apparently I should have bought tweeter stock... it went from <$.01 to over $.15 with people thinking it was twitter lol
            Ha, yeah I saw that TWTRQ ... too bad you couldn't have shorted that shit.
            Last edited by slow99; 10-04-2013, 02:36 PM.

Comment

I don't know what it'll put the company's value at ... I want to go check for that. It might not be too crazy.
              Almost. 30 times CY revenue, 15x 2014 projected revenue?

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                Almost. 30 times CY revenue, 15x 2014 projected revenue?
                Is it? I don't know, I didn't look.

Comment

Is it? I don't know, I didn't look.
                  That was me stating what it is, skeptically. WSJ states $12.8 billion equity value on $600 million of revenue.

Comment

When is it available? Buy it off the hit for a quick trade and forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                      That was me stating what it is, skeptically. WSJ states $12.8 billion equity value on $600 million of revenue.
                      Got it. It'll be vauled on 2014/2015 numbers but still looks a little rich.

Comment

IPO'd at $26. Raised $1.82 Bln which values the company at $18.3 Bln. Trading starts tomorrow.

Comment

Too bad it won't double like TCS did it's first day of trading!

Comment

I'm going to watch this shit like a hawk at the opening bell tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              I'm going to watch this shit like a hawk at the opening bell tomorrow.
                              If I'm thinking correctly, this is more expensive than the Facebook IPO. Should be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X