Pity, Party of One.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pity, Party of One.

This week is my on-call rotation. We have a 15-min response LSA, which basically means I'm chained to a chair at home.

So this weekend the weather will be glorious and here's what I'll be missing out on:

Cars N Coffee Plano

Goodguys at TMS
    Goodguys Summit Racing Lone Star Nationals @ Texas Motor Speedway

DFWM Fall Cruise
    Guys - Life has been busy for me lately, just no time for the 'internets'. The cruise is still on and still healthy, the date is still the same as before - the ONLY change is that we're opening the gates at 10:00 and starting at 11:00 October 6th, 2013. Gates open 10:00AM, Racing at 11:00AM Texas Raceway. 10$ to

Day of the Drags in Belton

Mustang Vs Camaro in Ennis

The CAF AirPower Expo in McKinney, where they will be giving rides in the only flying B-29 in the world, as well as the B-17, B-24, B-25, and a P-51.
    This is a site about the CAF Airpower History Tour -touring coast to coast each year with the B-29 Superfortress, B-24 Liberator and other CAF aircraft.

Dogtoberfest at Coyote Drive-In in Fort Worth

The State Fair of Texas

Anything I missed?

Also my aunt that I haven't seen in three years is coming into town, a good friend of mine is recovering from shots in his spine, and another one of my friends is back home from Guam.

I hope you assholes have a great weekend!
    Last edited by 46Tbird; 10-04-2013, 10:25 AM.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Meh, I'm fine, but thanks for the thought dude. If it helps, I'm not working, but not going to do any of those things.

Comment

Comment

You should outsource it. Find some dude to cover for you and pay him.

Comment

That's why you make the big bucks! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
            I'll take it baby!

Comment

I'm on call this weekend too. Probably go to a bar Saturday night with an old friend. If the stupid NFL tickets weren't sky high, I'd be at the game Sunday too!

Comment

Danny, just sit back and watch the aggy game........... oh wait..... it's there bye week

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                  it's there bye week
                  Ah, the sweet sight of a UT education!

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                    Bert went to UT?
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      Bert went to UT?

no, sweet site of UTA education lol

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post

You don't want to grammar Nazi me. Your head would explode

Comment

I'm moving to Temple this weekend, might have to hit up the dragstrip.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                            I'm moving to Temple this weekend, might have to hit up the dragstrip.
                            You have my condolences.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

That sucks, Danny. If your misery wants company, I have to work this weekend too.

Good thing I love my job or is be downright surly.

Comment

Working...
                              X