The question of the day is:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The question of the day is:

Am I bored enough with all this time off to accept a new friend request from the biggest psycho ex I've ever had that finally tracked me down? I'd have to hide all my prescription drugs and sleep with a big knife, but I'm almost tempted to do it just for the stories that bad decisions inevitably create. Make no mistake, this one is a Level 10, but she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and you guys have her to thank for my impeccable bullshit meter. She pre-dates this site, so none of you know her. Let the anarchy commence.

No.

Part of being an adult is making adult decisions. Don't be a fucking idiot. There's enough bullshit and drama in the world to entertain without actively inviting it into your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      No.

Part of being an adult is making adult decisions. Don't be a fucking idiot. There's enough bullshit and drama in the world to entertain without actively inviting it into your life.

LOL, well look at Matt the party pooper.

Comment

Don't be desperate or you'll wind up in a situation saying, "Why the fuck?"

Comment

nothing wrong with getting drunk and making bad decisions.
          You have to be drunk though... Cant make sober bad decisions.

I dont drink or make bad decisions......................................... .....anymore

Comment

Since you are here only for my amusement then I say, JU CAN DO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              Don't be desperate or you'll wind up in a situation saying, "Why the fuck?"

I'm the furthest thing from desperate. She sent the request, not me. I have been single by choice for a long time now.

Comment

Not saying you are, but you don't have to become desperate.

Comment

I vote no.

And pm me her number. Crazy bitches love me.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    LOL, well look at Matt the party pooper.
                    Lol. Just sayin' dude.

If you do it make sure to sleep with one eye open, don't ever let her know where your new house is, and don't you dare bitch to us when you wake up missing your one remaining kidney.

Comment

is there a possibility of pictures in the NSFW forum of her?

If so do it for DFWMustang Glory...

If not don't put yourself through drama shit.
                      "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        Lol. Just sayin' dude.

If you do it make sure to sleep with one eye open, don't ever let her know where your new house is, and don't you dare bitch to us when to wake up missing your one remaining kidney.

lmfao!

Comment

Fuck no. No way in hell I would invite drama into my life.

Comment

I enjoy a good adventure. I would do it for the LOLZ!! However, I make bad decisions on a daily basis with women.

You and I both know how manipulative bitches can be. ;-) It is fun to win, though.

Comment

It's facebook people! Add her and post some pics.
                              Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Working...
                              X